Rose Gold Sparkle Quilt Reveal


This is an adorable quilt made exclusively from Riley Blake's Sparkle Rose Gold collection.  I just love it.  My niece Lindsay requested a rose gold themed quilt for her dorm room.   I searched high and low and found out this fabric was just released!  I searched for it everywhere and found someone who was releasing it early.  I grabbed some up and enjoyed working with this lush fabric.  I got the idea from Christopher over @the_tattooed_quilter.  I used the entire collection with some white solid Moda Bella and I couldn't be more thrilled.


 


Lindsay sent me a snapchat thanking me!
Moxie loves it! 

My niece Lindsay Murray,
headed to Towson University, Maryland
Riley Blake Sparkle Rose Gold
Boris loves the soft flannel back so she can cuddle up!
before quilted, the top


Comments

Gene Black said…
It came out great.
Barb said…
beautiful niece and wonderful fabrics (quilt)

Popular Posts