What's next? Vodka?

Vladimir enjoying a mango margarita

Last week I caught Vladimir trying to steal some of my margarita!  I had pureed some mango to put in it and he loved that so later when I added it to my drink I think he thought it was the same thing.  I am surprised he didn't knock it over!!! 

Then yesterday, I heard a weird noise coming from the laundry room.  I found him playing with some bottles hidden under the shelving unit.  We have 2 bottles of champagne and 2 bottles of wine on their sides on the floor to keep them in a cool dark place.  I didn't even remember they were there but Vladi found them!  I caught Vladi playing with them!  He is totally rotten!!!! 

Vladimir and champagne bottles

When I showed the video to hubby, he immediately said...."First margaritas, now champagne, what's next Vodka?"  I laughed so hard because Vladimir is a Siberian Cat from RUSSIA.  How PURRRFECT would it be for him to get into some Vodka?   Hope this brightened your day, it did for me!  Love this kitty!  



Comments

KaHolly said…
Too funny, Stephanie. Aren't cats fun?

Popular Posts