Thursday, December 20, 2012

Men's Tee Shirt Quilt

Men's Tee Shirt Quilt
40 " x 65"
I was asked by a friend to make a tee shirt quilt for her to give her husband for Christmas and this was the result.  I had some challenges, as there were 20 tee shirts that she provided me to pick from, each one important....his college, favorite football team, his trips, favorite bar, hiking trips and many more.  I believe these kind of quilts are the least attractive and difficult to become creative with!  I think I did a pretty good job!  For the first time ever, I decided to try the "piece as you go" quilting method.  This was more difficult than I anticipated but it finally got done just in time!  Hope her hubby loves it!  

back of tee shirt quilt

Happy Holidays to all my quilting friends!

1 comment:

Loris said...

Nice work, Stephanie! You are so right about T-shirt quilts. Love your creativity though. This one really has a lot of interest and I think it is going to be loved :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails