Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Time with Family - THANKFUL

my boys and our dog....
Jimmy,  Matthew and Paul and our 5 year old Golden named Dale
Me and the boys, Thanksgiving 2012
Hi all,  been under the weather since working the weekend and the holiday so this is my first time to post since Thanksgiving Day.  I wanted to share some pics of our day.  Having my two older sons home from college was nice and short.  Now they are gone again.  It went too fast.  Our youngest is a senior in college so soon I will be empty nest.  Luckily I have a great hubby who will keep me company.  I hope everyone has a great holiday!  Here's a toast to all and a prayer for those who might need one.    Thanks for looking.....Stephanie



Eating outside this year, temperature extremely unusual
We rented heaters just in case!  They were on the whole time!
Love the quilted tablecloths.

turkey shaped name tags

fire pit for s'mores after dinner


my breast cancer quilt on the couch


blanket in case we got cold
Uncle Mike, the best turkey carver -
love his apron!

MB and Aunt Beth

Kelly Anne, Molly and Aunt Grier
In the background, Uncle Mike, Robby and hubby Kevin
kids enjoying the fire pit
my cousins loving the hammock
fence decorations
Emma loves this day! 

Dinner outside! 
Appetizer and Drink table
Buffet style 
Desserts were waiting...YUM! 

4 comments:

mindingmomma said...

looks like a wonderful time. love the quilts on the table.

Chantal Meade said...

Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving. I like his apron too,lol :-)

-Chantal

Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Great pictures!

Loris said...

What a lovely family and home...special hugs to your dog :-)
Hope you are feeling healthy again. God's blessings to you as you celebrate in this season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails