My first quilting contest entry!


I finally did it, entered my first quilting contest!  The AQS in Lancaster is the contest I entered.  It is scheduled for March 2013.  I won't find out if my quilt is accepted until December, crossing my fingers my quilt meets their vigorous requirements.  This is the quilt I made for our daughter in May when she graduated from college.  Below are some pics of the quilt, the picture I used for inspiration and a pic of Sarah with the quilt.  She says she is willing to part with it if I end up making it into the contest!  



Go here to see my posts about how
I made this original design quilt!






Comments

Robyn G. said…
It's gorgeous Stephanie with it wonderful colours, design and texture.
Wishing you every success!
Gene Black said…
I have loved this quilt from the beginning. I hope you get in and win a prize!
Deb said…
Fingers crossed!
Wahoo for you!!! Good luck!!
Pokey said…
Here's hoping for the best, it truly is a treasure of a quilt, Stephanie, regardless of their judgement. It does deserve a Blue ribbon for sure ~
:-}pokey
Linda said…
Nice!! Really Nice! Hope to see it in Lancaster this year.
Wow congratulations on your entry. I hope you do well.
jeremy said…
Not bad at all. I love your style.

drinking olive oil
James said…
Hi,
Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Quilting Community? Our members will love it!
Members include: Quilters, Quilting Enthusiasts, Experts, Bees, Circles and Clubs.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also share Photos, Videos and Articles if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Quilting Community: http://www.vorts.com/quilting/
I hope you consider sharing with us.
Thank you,
James Kaufman, Editor
Denise :) said…
Stephanie, this is simply *gorgeous*! You did a fabulous job replicating the iron -- I recognized it right away!! Beautiful!!! :)

Popular Posts