Working on my BOM's from Sue Spargo

January

February

March

I have been busy doing some hand sewing while recovering from my shoulder surgery on June 13.  In two weeks I will be able to lift up to 10 pounds but until then I will have to stick to hand sewing.  My shoulder is healing well and I finally out of the pain I was experiencing preop. 

I have received Jan through July but so far these are the only ones I have started.  I still have lots of hand work to embellish on them.  Lots of new stitches I have never done before.  When finished, it will look like this:

Earth 'N Twig
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

Comments

Barb said…
Glad you are recovering well...and what a fantastic quilt...love your blocks so far.
Gene Black said…
As I have found while doing my small art quilts, the hand work is really satisfying.

Popular Posts