Baby quilt finish


A simple log cabin with lots of pinks for a new baby girl named LucyKate, my new cousin, to be born in October.  I made this quilt for my Aunt Judy.  She is going to give it her son and daughter-in-law for the birth of her first grand baby!

The back is made with lots of spare fabrics, left over from previous quilts.  Nothing bought new for this one.




As you can see, trying to learn my new camera, too blurry!  I already mailed the quilt so I can't retake the pics!  UGH!

I machine quilted everything on this quilt except the label.

Comments

Barb said…
Soooooooo cute....you did a fantastic job!!
Gene Black said…
I love it all, back and front. What a lucky girl she will be to get that quilt.
What a pretty quilt Stephanie. Its so bright and cheerful.
Lurline said…
Go9rgeous, Stephanie!
Hugs - Lurline♥
Deanna said…
What a happy quilt. The pieced back makes me smile. Very spontaneous feeling.
Annesphamily said…
Beautiful quilt! We should have two new babies in our phamily today but neither one has delivered yet! My nephew in Chicago and his wife are expectig a girl. Kathryn had about 40 hours of induced labor and no baby yet! My grandson Andrew and Tarrah areexpecting a boy here in denver. No news yt though although they spent a air amount of time at the hospital waiting and waiting and getting sent home! :(
ALways love seeing your pretties. Enjoy the weekend Anne
9patchnurse said…
I love it! Where have you been? Not enough posts.
KaHolly said…
It's adorable!! I am loving the label. I just finished a baby quilt made (almost) entirely from bonus half-square triangles and have been laboring over just the right label. Thanks for the inspiration. ~karen
Pokey said…
you have a sweet finish here, all that pink and the price is so right! It will be loved, I'm sure!
:-}pokey
Joanne Lendaro said…
BEAUTIFUL!!! It will be cherished!
Belinda said…
This little quilt is just soooo DARN cute!!!!! What an exceptional label!!!!
julieQ said…
Your quilting is amazing! It adds so much to this gorgeous finish.
marina said…
what gorgeous fabrics so bright and modern.

Popular Posts