Wednesday Weigh-In Week 60


 Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In
All are welcome to join the fun
490+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) -0 lbs; -28.8 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) -0.4 lbs; -40.6 lbs total
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -18 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -26 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -12 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -28.6 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -32.7 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -40 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -20.7 lbs total
Kathy S (new2quilting) -8.2 lbs total

Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update this post:
So far we have lost a total of 0.4 lbs this week (gained 0 lbs) for a total of 492.8 lbs in 60 weeks!
To see pictures of the progress of my husband and I at our ONE YEAR mark, go here!

******Did you notice I missed last week?  Sorry, but with the loss of my mom, last week was difficult.  I am doing much better this week and starting to feel back to normal.  Missing my mom very much but knowing she is no longer suffering.  I have some of her projects she was working on that I plan on finishing sometime in the near future.  Right now I am trying to finish hand quilting the pink quilt I blogged about earlier for my Aunt Beth who just finished her radiation treatment for breast cancer.  Can't wait to surprise her with it!  I am going to sign the quilt from me and my mom since my mom gave me lots of suggestions and ideas for the quilt.  We conspired together to make it.  My Aunt will be happy the quilt came from me and her sister (my mom).  Hope to share that with you soon!

Comments

Nana B said…
You and Kevin are looking great! Keep up the good work. Grief is a debilitating thing but it sounds as if you are starting to pick-up the pieces. Good luck.
Gene Black said…
Congrats to all the losers! I made your Sum Tum salad last night for supper. (I added some black olives for a totally nontraditional finish!)

Having just lost my Dad, I know how debilitating the grief can be...take your time.
Pat said…
Thinking of you and was having an idea that, perhaps, once summer is over (since I have so much going on then), you come here for a couple of days by me....we can go to the quilt shop and sew and just have a nice visit. Think about it, okay?

Popular Posts