Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy birthday to me! AGAIN!

Me and Kevin
Enjoying Maryland Blue Crabs!

Dinner out with a new friend....met up with Kelly from Chicago, a friend of Kevin's who he hasn't seen since high school 32 years ago.  He met up with her last year on Facebook.  Kelly seems to travel here a great deal on business so hopefully we will meet again!  We finally got to celebrate my 50th birthday by getting crabs.  We were going to get them on my actual birthday but it had to wait until now.  It was worth waiting for.  My absolute favorite meal! 

Our children Jimmy and Sarah tagged along! 
(Paul and Matt could not join us)

I have been busy hand quilting!  Here is a peak of what I have been working on.  Can't wait to show you the finished product...

the pink quilt for my Aunt Beth I blogged about here...

7 comments:

julieQ said...

I am so glad you had a good time...yummy crabs! Can't wait to see your finished quilt!

Chris said...

It's always nice to spread your birthday day out over a few weeks!

9patchnurse said...

Hey Steph! Happy Birthday!

Pat said...

I'm glad you had a fun, crabby celebration!!! :)

Deanna said...

Congratulations! And happy quilting. I look forward to seeing the results.

Loris said...

Happy Birthday again! You are worth celebrating twice :-)
Yummy choice for dinner!

Muddling Through said...

I've been catching up with you, missed a lot of your posts. So sorry about your Mom, but it's so good that you know you'll see her again. Happy Birthday - belated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails