Wednesday Weigh-In Week 53

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In
All are welcome to join the fun

480+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) +0.4 lbs; -25.6 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) -1.8 lbs; -37.6 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -25.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -2 lbs;  -18 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -26 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -28.6 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -0.8 lbs; -28.4 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -40 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -5.6 lbs total
Kathy S (new2quilting) -1.4 lbs total

Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update this post:
So far we have lost a total of 4.6 lbs this week (gained 1.8 lbs) for a total of 487.2 lbs in 53 weeks.

To see a picture of my husband and I at our ONE YEAR mark,  go here!

*********This week was a great week....my mom finally came home from the hospital and she was feeling well enough to go to her own home!  She will still have to go the doctor twice a week for injections, but they are making her stronger and able to fight infections better so it is worth it!  May you all have a great week! 

Comments

Gene Black said…
I should be doing this as I have about 10 lbs to lose. But I am at a plateau it seems. (and I enjoy food a lot-sigh)
Loris said…
Great news about your mom! How good it must feel to be home again.
Awesome accomplishments this year!
Pat said…
I'm so glad to hear the great news about your mom. As for me, I have now lost 18 lbs. and still losing....YAY!!!
That is so exciting to see the progress you guys have made in a year! That's good motivation! And at TCBOT we just wanted to let e few of our fans know taht we have a new blog animation site, Blogamation.com taht we would LOVE fpr you to check out and let us know what you think! :)

Thanks,
The Cutest Blog On The Block.com
Rita E said…
Wow! Can't believe a whole year has passed! You and Kevin have done GREAT!! I've been MIA since December and sorta lost my way, but am making an effort to find my way back. Weighed myself today, and am happy to report that I actually lost another 3.5 lbs since my last weigh 5 months ago. According to My Fitness Pal I have lost 12 lbs. since I started in August last year. BTW, have been following you on FB - good news about your mom!

Popular Posts