Wednesday Weigh-In Week 50

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 50
All are welcome to join the fun!

475+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) -1.2 lbs; -25 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) -1.2 lbs; -33.6 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -25.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -2 lbs; -26 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -28.6 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -28.4 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -40 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -5.6 lbs total
Kathy (new2quilting)  new member

Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update this post:
So far we have lost a total of 2.4 lbs this week (gained 10 lbs) for a total of 472.4 lbs in 50 weeks!

******This week was a great weight loss week for both Kevin and I. Right now I am St. louis at a Patient and Family Centered Care Conference. It is just wonderful. BUT, because I am posting by my iPad I can't figure out how to edit my post with everyone's weight change. I copied and pasted but can't scroll up to fix it above. I promise when I get home tomorrow I will update my post with mine and everyone elses changes! Have a great week everyone.

*******Update:  I changed the totals when I got back from my trip.  A few ladies have gained some weight back so I changed thier totals, however I applaud them for letting me and sticking to it. 

Comments

Micki said…
Congrats for the weight loss and enjoy your trip.
Micki
Chris said…
Hi Gals - I dropped out for a while cuz my weight went up due to health (medication) reasons. I'm doing better now and have lost the 15 lbs I gained back. Am doing better and lost the last three lb. in two weeks time. No need to change my total - I'm right about where I left off some time ago. :)

Popular Posts