Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In ONE YEAR LATER!


ONE YEAR LATER...
Kevin ~ 35.8 pounds down!
Me ~ 26 pounds down!



Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In One Year!
All are welcome to join the fun
480+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) -0.8 lbs; -26 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) -2 lbs; -35.8 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -25.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -26 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -28.6 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -28.4 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -40 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -5.6 lbs total
Kathy (new2quilting) -3.8 lbs; -5.2 lbs total

Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update this post:
So far we have lost a total of 6.6 lbs this week (gained 0 lbs) for a total of 480.8 lbs in 52 weeks/ one year!

Just let me say how much I appreciate all the support my friends, family and blogging friends have given me over the last year.  I have to thank my husband more than anyone, he has done this with me so we can have a better life together as we grow older. To all who question whether or not they can do this, it just takes a lot of patience and time.  Kevin and I still have a lot of weight to lose, so check back in one year from now and see how we are doing!  Your support is very much appreciated!   

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

Congrats to all the "losers!"

Deanna said...

Good job! You can really see the difference in the pictures. The support has been great for me, too. While I have only lost 16 pounds, my clothes are so much more comfortable, I have more energy and I do look different. It shows in the face first, I think. So, congratulations! Here's to another great year. If you do the same amount again this year, think how far you will have come!

Loris said...

Absolutely awesome accomplishment! You have given yourself a great gift and have been an encouragement to so many others all along the way. Such strong work! Congrats!

Chris said...

Way to go y'all! I hope to rejoin your ranks soon! :)

Kate said...

I am very sorry to hear of your mum's stroke and will be praying for her and of course all of you, because it affects everyone in the family. Great work on you and hubby's weight loss. Even him losing all that weight will have taken stress off his joints which is a great thing.
Love the hydrangeas. I asked my hubby to plant one for me which of course he did!! They are beautiful plants.
Hope you all keep on keeping on!!!
Love as always
Kate
Shetland Isles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails