Wednesday Weigh-In Week 49 (late)

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 48
All are welcome to join the fun!

475+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) -2.8 lbs; -23.8 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) -1 lbs; -32.4 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -25.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -2 lbs; -26 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -30.8 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -28.4 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -40 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -5.6 lbs
Kathy (new2quilting) - 0.2 lbs; -2.4 total

Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update this post:
So far we have lost a total of 5 lbs this week (gained 6 lbs) for a total of 482.2 lbs in 48 weeks!

******This week was a great weight loss week for both Kevin and I.  We are feeling it now, clothes are starting to feel too big.  I wore scrubs the other night to work that I haven't worn in 3 years.  It felt wonderful.  This week might be a challenge for me becausue I am headed to St. Louis MO for a Nursing conference.  I will be at the Union Station Marriot if anyone wants to meet for dinner on night.  Have a great week everyone! 

Comments

Pat said…
Have a safe trip......good thing you weren't due at that airport in St. Louis right after the tornadoes damaged it and closed it down for a few days. Good job on the weight loss, too.
Nicole said…
Two more pounds lost! Grand total 26 pounds. I think I can say that I have met my goal. Thanks so much for the opportunity to participate in the weekly weigh ins. The support has been wonderful!
Janice said…
I have lost 4 lbs since I last reported for a total loss so far of 42 lbs. I have really gotten back on track with my eating and exercising and I put on a dress today I have not worn in 8 years, and it looks good.

I have really been thankful for the support I have gotten here and especially from Stephanie who is always so faithful to comment and give everyone a pat on the back.

Thanks Stephanie.
Dogmom Diva said…
Stephanie, that is wonderful news, I look forward to having clothes that are too big on me, too!

My brother who lives nearby, and I are starting Weight Watchers next Thursday, so hopefully I can post a loss very soon..I think one has to be READY to make the effort to lose weight, and wow am I ready!

Barb

Popular Posts