Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 47


Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 46
All are welcome to join the fun!

468+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) -0.2 lbs; -21 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) -0.6 lbs; -30.4 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -25.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -22 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -30.8 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -28.4 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -38 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -5.6 lbs
Kathy (new2quilting) -0.4 lbs her first week!

Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update this post:
So far we have lost a total of 0.8 lbs this week (gained 0 lbs) for a total of 468.4 lbs in 47 weeks!

Thanks to all the prayers for my Aunt Beth!

I posted last week about my Aunt Beth.  She was sent to a surgeon for a biopsy based on an abnormal mammogram and breast MRI.  The biopsy confirmed it is breast cancer.  She has been given a good prognosis and it seems she will need a lumpectomy and radiation.  We will be there for her every step of the way!  We adore her and she is much loved!  Thanks for all the prayers! 

I am headed to WVU to visit my son who is Freshman there.  He is being inducted into a National Honor Society for Engineering Students and receiving a Dean's List award.  I am going to take my 16 year old Matt.  I will take pics and share them with you this weekend!  Have a great one everyone. 

4 comments:

Janice said...

Down 2 lbs this week. Maybe I am getting back on track. The last couple of months I have been at a stand still. Maybe my body and mind needed a break. So much going on, couldn't concentrate on weight loss.

Nicole said...

Two more pounds! Total loss 24 pounds! I feel like I need to stop now. Maybe one more pound for good measure. All my clothes are getting too big. My size tens fit again. I look and feel great!

Loris said...

So many things going on in your life. We will pray with you about Aunt Beth's travel through the cancer treatment, blessed that her family will continue to hold her close. And be proud with you that your son is making you look so good :-) He must be a hard working guy with lots of smarts!
Good work on the continued weight loss. I have lost some too and amazingly have seemed to find a lifestyle change for it...after thinking about food for about 35 years, it finally isn't quite such an issue! what a relief!

Deanna said...

Still holding even, but encouraged to hear that others are making progress. Maybe I will get back on track, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails