Wednesday Weigh-In Week 45


Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 45
All are welcome to join the fun!

457+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) missed weigh-in this week; -20.6 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) missed weigh-in this week; -26.5 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -25.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -20 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -30.8 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -28.4 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -38 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -5.6 lbs
Kathy (new2quilting) -0.4 lbs her first week!

Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!
Let me know your weekly totals and I will update this post:
So far we have lost a total of 0.4 lbs this week (gained 0 lbs) for a total of 458.1 lbs in 45 weeks!

***This week was great because I got to go a quilting retreat for the weekend and then on Monday I attended the Red and White Quilt Show in New York!  Mom has improved and today she moved to a rehab facility.  I will post my weekend tomorrow!  See you then!

Comments

9patchnurse said…
Congrats to your mom! I don't want to get near a scale after this past weekend. I am very afraid!
Dee said…
Hooray for your mom! Still thinking of you all and wishing a speedy and full recovery and return to home!

Have a fun retreat and can't wait to see the pictures!
Pat said…
I was very happy to get a little comment from your mom on my blog, but she is set to "no reply" so I was unable to thank her for popping in there! I'm glad she is doing so much better. As for the weigh-in, I'm not doing well with this now. :(
Bunny said…
Hi I am at a standstill. Just seem to gain a pound and lose a pound so no loss this week again.

Popular Posts