Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 43

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 43
All are welcome to join the fun!
448+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) -3.2 lbs; -19.4 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) -1.6 lbs; -26.1 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -25.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -l lb, -17 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -30.8 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -1.4 lbs; -28.4 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -3 lbs; -38 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -5.6 lbs

Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update this post:
So far we have lost a total of 9.2 lbs this week (gained 4 lbs) for a total of 453.1 lbs in 43 weeks!

***This week has been difficult.  Mom has been critically ill and in the ICU, see the post below.  Tomorrow is the big day we find out if she needs a tracheotomy.  They are going to try one more time to take her breathing tube.  Last Sunday they tried but her throat swelled shut and she had a respiratory distress and CPR.  The good news is she is breathing herself while on the vent so if the swelling is down she should be fine.  The other problem is that she has been diagnosed with Aspergillus Pneumonia.  It is a fungal infection that can be life threatening.  This could be why she has been sick on and off since November.  It would make sense.  This is her forth hospitalization since November!  Enough already.  Thanks for all the prayers and support for mom....it is amazing how bloggers can come together and support each other.  It means so much.  
 
I have managed to continue to lose weight even with all this stress.  I have been diligently packing my lunch everyday to take the hospital and I have not stepped foot in their cafeteria!  I just love Weight Watchers' New Points Plus program.  It has been working really well even without excericise so far.  I have not had time with mom in the hospital.  I really feel the inches coming off now and clothes are getting looser!  
 

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Well, if I had posted yesterday I could have said I had lost another pound. But it came back today. Honestly, it is haunting me. I think it's gone and then it isn't. I guess I need to step up my effort. I just keep staying the same!

Loris said...

Well, I saw your numbers and thought Wow! she's doing some good work and then thought how this was right along with your mom's stent in the ICU...and was even more impressed. You are doing quite a job hanging in there. I am so sorry to hear she's still intubated but will hope that improves with tomorrow's trial. I hope they have some good plans to treat her infection now that they know of what it is. Such a hard thing for her to go through. I will keep praying.

Stephanie D. said...

It's amazing that you haven't succumbed to stress eating right now! Good for you!

I've been bad--not eating healthy, and not exercising much. Just got the late winter blahs, I guess. So I'm up 4 pounds over the last 2 weeks.

Spring is coming, though.

Janice said...

I am so glad you are taking care of yourself while you take care of your mom. I have lost 3 lbs this week. Really busy getting ready for my sons wedding next week.

I have been praying for your mom.

Bunny said...

Oh Stephanie poor you and your Mom I do pray that she gets well soon. I am sure it is so difficult for you to go through all this. Congrat on keeping on track. I have not lost anything for 2 weeks it keeps coming off then back on I am so frusterated. I am going to track more this week and see what the heck is happening.

Micki said...

I know how much stress it has been for you concerning your mom and I hope she is better soon.
Congrats on the weight loss.
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails