Wednesday Weigh-In Week 42 ~ Late!

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 42
All are welcome to join the fun!

448+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) +0.4 lbs; -16.2 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) -2.5 lbs; -24.5 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -25.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -l lb, -17 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -34.8 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -27 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -35 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -5.6 lbs
Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 2.5 lbs this week (gained 0.4 lbs) for a total of 448.1 lbs in 42 weeks!

****************This week my post for Wednesday was delayed because Mom ended up back in the hospital.  She is in the ICU and she is intubated, a breathing tube for breathing.  She is on a ventilator and the CT Scan showed pneumonia.  She was feeling excellent at the beginning of the week to the point that she went shopping all by herself without a riding cart.  She was so excited!  She told me she had not felt this well in 2 years!  She was still on her steriods and antibiotics from her last pneumonia hospitalization from three weeks ago.  Her steriods ended on Tuesday and she was sick by Wednesday afternoon.  I had to call 911 and have her taken the ER when I got home from some training at work.  I am headed back to the hospital now to stay with her all day before heading in to work tonight.  Depending on how she is today, will depend on if I need to call out of work.  Say a prayer she gets over this.  She has so much life in her that this would not be a reasonable end.  I love her so much and would miss her very much.  Get better Mom!!!
 

Comments

Debbie said…
I wish for a full and speedy recovery for your Mom, Stephanie! Have a good weekend.
Nicole said…
So sorry to hear about your mom's set back. I hope she improves quickly.
No loss for me this week. That last pound I lost keeps trying to come back. Pesky old thing.
9patchnurse said…
Steph, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep her in my prayers and positive thoughts. Is she at JHH? Can I help in any way?
Trish said…
Keeping your mom and your family in our thoughts and prayers!
Micki said…
So sorry to hear about your mom and my prayers go with you all. I hope that she is better soon!
Micki
julieQ said…
I am really so sorry, Stephanie...many prayers for her quick extubation and full recovery. Take care of yourself too, dear friend.
Stephanie D. said…
So sorry to read about your mom's hospitalization, Steph. Hope she bounces back quickly! Take care of yourself, too!

Popular Posts