Monday, March 14, 2011

Love you MOM!


My Mom, Suzanne

Flowers from my co-workers!
Thanks guys!

My Mom's family:  Her three children and six grandchildren. 
Thanksgiving 2010

Aunt Grier and my mom
Christmas 2010

Mom, her sisters Beth and Grier

Mom and me

Mom, in the hospital

All of my blogging friends know that my talented MOM has been on and off sick now for a few years.  This winter has been especially difficult for her COPD.  She has been hospitalized with pneumonia 4 times.  Unfortunately, she is back in the hospital again and now she is on a vent for the first time in 5 years.  Yesterday, she had a cardiac arrest and was given CPR.  Please keep her in your prayers.  She is so dear to me and I love her very much.  Thanks for all the support from all our friends and family members!    

18 comments:

Barb said...

I am so glad that you did this post, I have been so worried about your mom and so hope she gets off the ventilator and recovers. Hang in there, I know it is hard...many prayers your way!!!

MCW said...

Give her a kiss for me. I know mom is worried.

John'aLee said...

Oh I am so sorry for your difficult time! I know it must be awfully hard seeing you are so close to her.
Hang in there.
I just pulled into home from a show in your state. You sure live in a beautiful one!

Dee said...

tonight, as well as throughout the day...praying!

Gene Black said...

Thanks for the update. Prayers are going up for her, you and the family.

Deanna said...

Hang in there. WE are all praying for your and your family.

julieQ said...

My prayers are with you and your mom...I sure wish I were her nurse...I know this is so very tough...many hugs!!

Chris said...

Hi Stephanie - so sorry to hear Mom is struggling this winter. I will pray for her well-being and an early spring to bring and end to the cold and flu season.

Pokey said...

Thinking of you all, your Momma is in my prayers, and you too, Stephanie!!
:-}pokey

Debbie said...

Such a nice post, Stephanie, even though the news at the bottom is less than perfect. I hope your mother recovers from this episode very soon and that things get easier for you.

Joanne Lendaro said...

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers...hang in there!!

KaHolly said...

My thoughs are of you!

Loris said...

oh your sweet mom. I will definitely be praying for her and for all her sweet children too. Such a difficult experience but stay close to each other and I will be praying for healing and comfort and strength.

Nicole said...

I am so sorry for all that you and your mom and the rest of the family are going through. I am praying healing prayers for her recovery.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom.

elsie123 said...

Sounds like your loving family is going through some difficult times. How good that you've been able to be there. Thoughts and prayers for your mother's health.

Trish said...

Thinking of you and sending healing thoughts and prayers to your mom!

Stephanie said...

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments and prayers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails