Wednesday Weigh-In Week 39

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 39
All are welcome to join the fun!

438+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 400 lbs in 38 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) -0.8 lb; -15.8 lbs total
Kevin (hubby) -2 lbs; -18.5 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -1 lb; -25.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -1 lb; -16 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -10 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -1 lb; -16 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -34.8 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -26 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -38 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Denise (daneesey) -5.6 lbs
Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *
* These members have met their weight loss goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 5.8 lbs this week (gained 1.6 lbs) for a total of 442.9 lbs in 39 weeks!


*********It's official.  Kevin and I have struggled trying to loose weight ourselves, so Saturday we are going to our first weight loss meeting.  We have had great success in the past at WW but didn't stick to the meetings.  I do really believe that the meetings make a difference.  I know everything has changed since going a few years ago so I am anxious to learn the new way!  I will keep you posted.  I have lost 2.5 inches on my waist and 1.5 inches on my hips!  Pants are starting to fall off of me!  YEAH!  For the first time friends at work are noticing my weight change.  It only motivates me more.  The support of all my WWI group members and the accountability I have to all of you, has been what has kept me motivated.  Thanks to all. 
 

Comments

Nicole said…
I lost another pound! Grand total is 16 pounds gone. Could not be mnore thrilled!
WTG!!! A pound at a time is great! I went to the gym today! I am working on it everyday!
Deanna said…
Yay everyone! I lost one, too. It has been a long winter but I am healthy again (lousy cold) and able to exercise more. It makes all the difference. A total of 16 for me.
Stephanie D. said…
Well, I'm the flunky again this week. Gained back that 1.6 pounds I lost the week before. I'm trying to convince myself it's muscle and muscle weighs more, but myself doesn't believe me.

Total lost is back at 34.8.

sigh.

Popular Posts