Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 37

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 37
All are welcome to join the fun!

400+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 400 lbs in 36 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) -2 lbs; -14 lbs total
Kevin -1 lb; -16.5 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -1 lb; -24.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -15 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -8 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -1.5 lbs; -13 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) -35.2 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -6.2 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -1 lb; -38 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Dana (txlady2018)
Denise (daneesey) -1.5 lbs; -5.6 lbs
Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs *
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs *
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs *

* These members have met their weight loss goal! 

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 8 lbs this week (gained 0 lbs) for a total of 414.7 lbs in 36 weeks!

10 comments:

Janice said...

I lost -1 lbs this week. Things seem to be leveling off around here.

My head is in a better place and I seem to be adapting to the stress. There is even a psychological term for that. It is called "habituation".

Denise :) said...

I lost 1.5 lbs this week! Whoohoo! :)

Nicole said...

I lost 1.5 pounds since I last posted! That is a total of 13 pounds! Woo hoo! I could not be more thrilled. I am back in my size 12 pants.

Bunny said...

Hi I have been up 2 down 1.5 up .5 down .5 this week. I think it is the anti inflamatory meds. Sure wish I had lost this week and for sure won't meet my goal for next Wed. we leave for our cruise. I will try to behave LOL but don't count on it. Hugs

Stephanie D. said...

Nothing lost, nothing gained.

But I have new motivation--a cruise to Alaska! This means new clothes, AND I don't like feeling crowded in an airline seat, so got to get the pounds and inches off!

Diane said...

Is it Wednesday already? Well, since I gained 2 last week and then lost it this week, I am going to check in with a net of zero.

Congrats to those with a loss this week!

Deanna said...

Still holding even. It may just be that way for a while, but -15 is so much better than where I was a year ago. Congratulations to all you losers this week.

Micki said...

Most of you are on a roll...Congrats!
Micki

Jean said...

Wow! What a great job! Congratulations to all of you.

fabricartist21 said...

You gals can be proud of your selves. I have been following you and it is amazing. Keep up the good work. I should join you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails