Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 36


Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 36
All are welcome to join the fun!
400 POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 400 lbs in 35 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me (aditchintimequilts) - 2 lbs; -10 lbs total
Kevin -1.5 lbs; -16.5 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -23.5 lbs
Chris (quilttalk) -15.4 lbs total
Deanna (weddingbluedress) -15 lbs total
Pat (alittleofthisandalittleofpat) -10 lbs total
Cathy (cathynellsquilt) -6.5 lbs total
Helen (auntyhennys) -11.7 lbs total
Kim D (createandsew) -9.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda P -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q (saltmarshpath) -3.5 lbs total
Tonya (tonyassewingroom) -6 lbs total
Barb (dogmomdiva) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane (elmo-lifescraps) -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Bunny (creativehare) -8 lbs total
Laura (cobblestone-creations) -7 lbs total
Nicole (sisterschoice) -11.5 lbs total
Susan (blackberrycreek)-2 lbs total
Rita (quiltpiecer) -8.5 lbs total
Steph D (ScrapsbyStephanie) +0.8 lbs; -35.2 lbs total
Pamela Keeb - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -6.2 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs total
Janice (quiltingcamper) -37 lbs total
Becky (sarcasticquilter) -5 lbs total
Sue S -10.8 lbs total
Dana (txlady2018) ~ Welcome new member!
Denise (daneesey) 0.5 lbs; -4.1 lbs Welcome new member!
Micki (thedote)-30.5 lbs ~ met her goal!
Barb (bejeweledquilts) -14.2 lbs total ~ met her goal!
JulieQ (JulieKQuilts) -11 lbs total ~ met her goal!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 4 lbs this week (gained 2.8 lbs) for a total of 402.2 lbs in 35 weeks!

****Congratulations to Stephanie D for guessing the week we met our 400 pound goal! See the post below to see the gift I sent her!  Congratulations to all the losers!  We are all winners! 

6 comments:

Loris said...

Nice work everyone!

Janice said...

I did not lose this week, in fact I gained +2 lbs. So technically I took us away from 400 lbs and we can hit that mark again.

Sorry guys! It was one of those weeks. I have been consistently doing so well that it was time for me to have an off week.

Some bad stuff happening in our family. I am not past the emotional eating that made me 100+ lbs overweight, but I am still in better shape and feeling stronger than I have felt in years.

Pray for me and our family. Maybe one day soon I can share.

Deanna said...

Holding even at -15. Again. But today I did have someone who hadn't seen me in a while comment that I was looking well. Nice to hear.

Denise :) said...

Wow! What are we going for now?!? I lost 0.5 lbs this week. I'll take it! :)

Praying for Janice & her family, too.

Micki said...

Congrats to everyone and keep the faith Janice. Prayers go with you!
Micki

Stephanie D. said...

Oops! Thought I'd posted, but didn't. I'm up .8 pound this week, so total lost is down to 35.2. I keep juggling these same couple of pounds, it seems, but I know I haven't been as vigilant as I was back in the fall.

Time to get my butt back in gear.

Hang in there, Janice--we've all had those triggers that set us to eating unhealthily again, but it's only temporary. (The eating, not necessarily the situation.) When you're able to focus on your health again, you'll start dropping those pounds like the proverbial hot potatoes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails