Wednesday Weigh-In Week 33


Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 33
All are welcome to join the fun!

380+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 386.9 lbs in 32 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me -1 lb; -13 lbs total
Kevin -1 lb; -20 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -16.5 lbs
Chris -15.4 lbs total
JulieQ -11 lbs total (at goal!)
Deanna -15 lbs total
Pat -10 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -11.7 lbs total
Kim D -9.2 lbs total
Barb -14.2 lbs total
Jamie K -14 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -3.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny -6 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -2 lbs; -11 lbs total
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Steph D -30 lbs total
Pamela (Keeb.) - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -0.2 lbs; -6.2 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs
Janice -31.5 lbs total
Becky -5 lbs total
Micki -30.5 lbs ~ met her goal!
Sue S -8.4 lbs total
Dana ~ Welcome new member!
Denise ~ Welcome new member!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 2 lbs this week and 383.5 lbs in 33 weeks!

Comments

Deanna said…
The ugly truth is that I am no help at all this week. In fact, I am up 2 pounds and sitting at -15. It could be worse--holidays, travel, bad weather--but it could be better, and hopefully will next week. I am heading out for a walk now!
Bunny said…
Well sad to say I am no help either but am on track again. Back to the gym and sewed my mouth shut LOL. Hugs to all
Denise :) said…
Thanks for the welcome! I hope to be able to add happy results next week! :)
Janice said…
Hi all:

I am holding steady at -31.5 this week. My sister in laws butternut cake and key lime pie over New Years did me in. But at least I did not gain.
Dee said…
Hooray, hooray how awesome is this! You're all getting close to the 400 lb goal!

Keep it up!
Stephanie D. said…
Well, I'm still battling this viral throat thing and sinus infection, so I haven't cooked a meal in days--just eating sandwiches and applesauce and sugar-free ice cream and anything my Ibuprofened-throat will allow. Between that and the road trip and time at SIL's last week, I've gained 3.6 pounds back. My total is only 30 lbs now.

Hoping I can get back to eating healthy again in a few days.

Sure am glad you're not subtracting pounds gained back to that total lost. We'd be in the gutter for sure! lol
Nicole said…
Two more pounds! Grand total: 11 pounds lost! So excited about that!
Stephanie said…
Everyone is doing a great job, whether maintaining, losing or gaining just a little, we are atleast all in this together and have each other for support. I have struggled with no weight loss for 3 weeks until this week and this week's loss for Kevin and I is based on having the GI virus this week. BUT, it's a new year and he and I plan to kick some butt! So here's to a new year with new goals and a whopping 400 pound loss by the group soon. Thanks to all who are my support, I couldn't do it without you. Much love, Steph
Joanne Lendaro said…
This is FABULOUS!!! Congrats to all of you!!
Micki said…
Congrats to all of you and welcome to the new member.
Micki
How do you like this figure. I lost .2 pounds this week. The numbers on the scale have barely moved these past three week. I can't say as the new program from W.W. is so great.
Well one consolation is that I am eating healthy.
That's two tenth of a pound...who measures that?

Popular Posts