Saturday, January 15, 2011

Florida vacation

Aunt Judy, me, Dad and Kevin
Naples Florida

My Aunt Judy and me

Kevin and my Dad

Naples Florida, 5th Street

Naples Florida, 5th Street


Naples beach

Naples beach

Fort Myers Florida

Pelicans


Enjoyed our very relaxing time away.  We went to Florida to visit my Dad who is retired and living in Punta Gorda Florida.  My Aunt Judy and Dad haved lived together for about 10 years.  My Aunt Jolynn lives down there as well with her husband and they have many fun times together.  We went out to eat several times and they treated to us to some great cooking as well. We returned to Maryland to find 3 inches of snow on the ground and  Matthew who had shoveled!  Mom was happy for us to return.

9 comments:

Magdalen Islands said...

I loved the photos of your vacation to Florida. It must have been hard to return to snow. Thanks for sharing.

John'aLee said...

Oh what fun. The sunshine looks so inviting!

Dee said...

Naples is one of my favorite places in Florida! Sanibel Island a close second!

Glad you enjoyed yourself and got to visit with family...sorry about the snow! LOL

Shoveling is much needed here too!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Naples is such a beautiful area of Florida. And the weather looks a little warmer then my Central part of Florida right now. Glad you enjoyed your trip down.

Barb said...

So glad you had a fun relaxing time....glad you are home.

Pat said...

Loved seeing you without coats.....WARM weather...YAY!!! The pelican photos are great, too. If you don't care, I might snag them and send them to a friend who loves pelicans.

Chris said...

Great pics! The weather looks so warm and inviting.

quiltingnana said...

wish I were in FL right now!

Kim D. said...

Nice photo's Stephanie, good to see you enjoying some warm weather! I don't miss the snow at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails