Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 32

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 32
All are welcome to join the fun!

370+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 378.4 lbs in 31 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me -13 lbs total
Kevin -20 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -16.5 lbs
Chris -15.4 lbs total
JulieQ -11 lbs total (at goal!)
Deanna -17 lbs total
Pat -10 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -11.7 lbs total
Kim D -9.2 lbs total
Barb -14.2 lbs total
Jamie K -11.5 lbs; -14 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -3.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny -6 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -9 lbs total
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Steph D -33.6 lbs total
Pamela (Keeb.) - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -6 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs
Janice -31.5 lbs total
Becky -5 lbs total
Micki -30.5 lbs ~ met her goal!
Sue S  +1 lb;  -8.4 lbs total
Dana ~ Welcome new member!
Denise ~ Welcome new member!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 11.5 lbs this week and 386.9 lbs in 30 weeks!

This week has been very difficult for us.  It should have been relaxing with the holidays and the kids home but Kevin had chest pain and an abnormal EKG that kept him in the hospital for a couple of days for tests and observation.  Thanks to everyone's prayers, he is just fine.  He was taking a new medication called Niaspan which was giving him cardiac symptoms.  Now that he is no longer taking the medication, he is much better.  His heart is no longer racing and he is not having chest pain.  YEAH! 

Kevin in the hospital last week

Meanwhile, I got sick as well.  I started with a GI bug on Sunday that progressed into flu like symptoms last night. Today I mostly slept all day after taking medication for my cold.  That is why I am late creating this weekly post.   So rest is what I need and that is exactly what I plan to do.  I don't work again until Friday night so I need to rest in preparation for working the weekend. 

I hope this post finds everyone enjoying the holidays!  If you didn't see my Christmas post you missed the pic of my family on Christmas day.  Everyone was home except Sarah who is visiting her mom in San Diego for the holidays.  She is planning on going to the Rose Bowl this weekend and then will fly home next week. 

Christmas 2010

8 comments:

Denise :) said...

This is so awesome -- what a great total weight loss! Are you going to start it up again for the new year?? :)

Pat said...

I hope you feel better soon....sorry you are spending part of Christmas week being sick. *sigh* As for the weigh-in...still not having an accurate scale here AND, thank goodness, nobody gave me a scale as a Christmas gift. LOL

9patchnurse said...

I just found your blog through julieQ. I'm a nurse too, at Hopkins! I started in the PICU in 1979 and now in the Peds OR. I have a daughter who is a photo major at Towson. I love your son's photos of Baltimore. Happy New Year. Lisa

Vesuviusmama said...

Rest up! I hope both you and Kevin will be feeling like your regular selves soon!

Micki said...

You are run down Steph!I am just so glad that your husband is doing better and is no longer having the chest pains.
Hope all is well with you all soon. My thoughts are with you!
Micki

Micki said...

You are run down Steph!I am just so glad that your husband is doing better and is no longer having the chest pains.
Hope all is well with you all soon. My thoughts are with you!
Micki

Bunny said...

Oh Stephanie hope you are better by now. And your hubby too. I did manage to get on the scale with my eyes closed lol. I am up 1 pound I will be happy when all this food is gone from the house, and not in my stomach. LOL. Happy New Year and I will get back on track.

Stephanie D. said...

Just didn't get weighed this week. Between a death in the family on Christmas Eve, 8 inches of snow, car troubles, a slight arm injury, two 7-hr car trips in 3 days to attend a funeral, and now what appears to be a sinus infection, I am all messed up on my meds and can't even get my wedding ring on for all the swelling. Not a good week to get on the scales. I'll try again next week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails