Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 30 ~ 370 pounds down!

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 30
All are welcome to join the fun!

370+ POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 367.1 lbs in 29 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me -0 lbs; 16 lbs total
Kevin -0 lbs; -20 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -1.2 lbs; -14.2 lbs
Chris -15.4 lbs total
JulieQ -11 lbs total
Deanna -0 lbs; -17 lbs total
Pat -0 lbs; -10 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -11.7 lbs total
Kim D -9.2 lbs total
Barb -14.2 lbs total
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -3.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny -0.5 lbs; -8 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -9 lbs total
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Steph D -2 lbs; -35.2 lbs total
Pamela (Keeb.) - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -6 lbs total
Pamela E -4 lbs
Janice -1.5 lbs; -30.5 lbs total
Becky -5 lbs total
Micki -30.5 lbs ~ met her goal!
Sue S -1.4 lbs; -9.4 lbs total
Dana ~ Welcome new member!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 6.6 lbs this week and 381.7 lbs in 29 weeks!

OK GUYS....let's have a contest to guess how soon we will hit 400 pounds down (or 28.5 stones four our European Friends)!  Everyone guess which Wednesday we will hit 400 lbs and what the actual total of pounds and ounces lost will be.  (Example: 400.2 lbs) The one who comes closest without going over will win a prize from me.  If there is a tie, I will pick a random winner from the tie.  One prize for the members of WWI group and one prize for non-members!  Something made by me!  Next week, I will show the prize....stay tuned! 

8 comments:

Cheryll said...

Your group is doing so well...keep it up. Be sure to remember that over Xmas it's OK to celebrate and then get back to it! Merry Christmas!

Pat said...

I think we will go over that on January 26 and the weight will be 401. Of course, if I'd remember to go out and get a working scale, maybe I could help us go over sooner. LOL

Dee said...

Not entering the contest, but hoping that the holidays don't catch anyone up on their goals!

Congratulations!

Deanna said...

I am holding even this week. Rats! But I am not giving up and neither should anyone else.

Now for the contest: because we will all be super motivated after Christmas/New Years, I think we will make 400 pounds on January 12.

Stephanie D. said...

I'm guessing Jan. 19th, we will be at 403.6 pounds down.

As for me, I'm down 2 lbs this week--total of 35.2 pounds in 4 months! I told my husband I was hoping to stay the same this month; losing any would be a bonus!

Tomorros is my visit with my doctor--please keep your fingers crossed that my A1C will be 7 or below.

Stephanie D. said...

Oh, and welcome Sue--and congrats on your weight loss to date!

Bunny said...

Hi everyone! Hope you are all almost finished with the rush of the season. I lost a half a pound not bad after two coctail parties this week. Merry Christmas everyone.

Janice said...

Hi all I am down 1.5 lbs this week for a total of 30.5. I am feeling a little shaky going into Christmas week. Trying to figure out if I am going to skip the baking this year, but my kids coming home with their little ones will wonder where the cookies and goodies are at. But they know I am doing well with my weight loss. I will let you know how it goes.

I think we will go over on Jan 26th and we will be at 409 lbs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails