Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 28 ~ Down 360 pounds!


Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 28
All are welcome to join the fun!

OVER 360 POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 363 lbs in 27 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me -0 lbs; -16 lbs total
Kevin +1 lbs; -20 lbs total
Chris -1.2 lbs; -15.4 lbs total
JulieQ -11 lbs total
Deanna +1 lbs; -17 lbs total
Pat -10 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -1 lb; -11.7 lbs total
Kim D -0 lbs; -9.2 lbs total
Barb -14.2 lbs total
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -3.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny +2 lbs; -6.5 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -8 lbs total
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Steph D -31.6 lbs total
Pamela (Keeb.) - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -0.8 lbs; -6.3 lbs
Pamela E -4 lbs
Janice -3 lbs; -27 lbs total
Becky -0 lbs; -5 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -11 lbs

This member has reached their weight loss goal:
Micki -30.5 lbs total!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 6 lbs this week and 364 lbs in 27 weeks!
Not bad for a holiday week full of great food!


I can't believe Matt took a picture of me eating on Thanksgiving Day!  Well, I am willing to admit I did eat, but within my limit!  See the last post below for more pictures of my family on Thanksgiving Day!  

9 comments:

Pat said...

I think my scale is broken....seriously....or maybe the batteries need to be replaced as it won't "zero" out so I can't weight myself. I didn't overdo it on Thanksgiving, either, since it was just the two of us eating dinner here....no festive, family party....but I don't know for sure if I am up or down or the same without my scale working. Happy Holiday Season to all!

Bunny said...

Well it was not even Thanksgiving here in Canada and I gained 2 pounds not sure what is happening with me. I did have a birthday and my daughter brought cheese cake and I had a bit too much. Oh well I really have to zipper my mouth this week for sure and we are having company for dinner on Friday... Good luck to everyone

Janice said...

I lost 3 lbs this week and went in for my annual physical. My Dr. was so proud of me. I have lost a total of 27 lbs.

I was careful to eat in moderation at Thanksgiving and had one dessert each day of the weekend, and then got right back on track.

I have a good motivation. I don't want to become a diabetic. My Dr. had warned me if I didnt do something about it, I could easily develop Type 2 Diabetes and my sugar numbers were headed that way. I gave blood yesterday, so hopefully they will be much better.

Janice

Deanna said...

Bad weather, a head cold and thanksgiving all conspired against me: up one pound. But, back on the wagon and looking to improve next week.

Chris said...

Bought a new scale. I like it very much cuz it says I lost 1.2 lbs. :)

Helen said...

Hi Steph and all!

Busy time here but went to the Gym on Monday and Wednesday .. I think I can report 1 pound down, which is better than 1 pound UP! I've been "off the rails" a bit lately (no more chippies for me!!) so today I'm back onto my breakfast shake and will try to drop a few more pounds before Christmas Day.

Well done to everyone!!

Kim D. said...

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! I stayed the same again this week. I'm happy since I ate way too many goodies during the Thanksgiving weekend. I hope you all have a lovely week!

Micki said...

Happy Thanksgiving! This is a hard time of year to lose the weight. It's funny Steph your husband took that pic.
Micki

Texas Quilter said...

While browsing blogs I found yours and also the weekly weigh in. I was intriged because I have recently met with a nutritionist and have begun my weight loss journey. You get to a point in your life when you are finally tired of being fat and I have reached it. so thank you for posting the weekly weigh ins and I have also joined the my fitness. This is a great tool online to help!!! I hope to be posting mucho weight loss results soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails