Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from all us to all of you!

Jimmy, Paul and Matthew

Our Christmas dinner tables

Kevin, my Mom and my Granddaddy

Cousin MB and sister Amy

Why does the kitchen end up always being where we hang out?

Now for the decorations.... 








Aunt Grier and my Mom  (sisters)

Just a few pics of my Christmas with my family.  As always, not enough time to enjoy all the good food and family time.  The boys are all planning a paintballing adventure tomorrow if the snow stays at bay.  Word has it though, we are supposed to get 24 inches on Sunday.  We shall see. 

Merry Christmas
and
 Happy New Year to all my blogging friends!

Comments

Janice said…
Merry Christmas Stephanie! I love the pictures of your family. I also have 3 boys, though they are all married with families. They couldnt all be here for Christmas this year. But we have had a good time, and the grandbabies have been so excited about the tree and presents and all of the hoopla. It is good to have family around.
Bagira said…
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :o)
Barb said…
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas and your husband is doing soo good!!
Gene Black said…
Steph, your place looks wonderful. Everyone looks so happy (well the boys didn't look "thrilled" at being posed - ha ha)

I love your buffet with the painting above it of the flower sellers. The painting caught my eye so I enlarged to have a good look.
Merry Christmas! Love all the pictures!!
Chris said…
Merry Christmas to you too! So fun to see you and yours. It IS funny though that no matter the size or layout of the house, people gravitate to the kitchen. :)
Catching up on my blog reading and I was shocked to see your Sweetie had a scare. Glad all is well. Your house looks beautiful and it also looks like everyone had a wonderful time! Glory to God! Happy New Year!
Dee said…
What a blessing you had on this special day! Love the pictures and thank you for sharing your family with us!

Wishing you a blessed New Year!
Micki said…
Merry Christmas! I love your place, and I really enjoyed seeing your family through the pics. What a beautiful home you have!
Micki

Popular Posts