Wednesday Weigh-In Week 27 ~ Down 350 lbs!

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 27
All are welcome to join the fun!

OVER 350 POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 350 lbs in 26 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me -1 lb; -16 lbs total
Kevin -2 lbs; -21 lbs total
Chris -14.2 lbs total
JulieQ -1 lb; -11 lbs total
Deanna -0 lbs; -18 lbs total
Pat -10 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -10.7 lbs total
Kim D -9.2 lbs total
Barb -14.2 lbs total
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -3.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny -8.5 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -3 lbs; -8 lbs total
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Steph D -1 lb; -31.6 lbs total
Pamela (Keeb.) - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -0 lbs; -5.5 lbs
Pamela E -4 lbs
Janice -2 lbs; -24 lbs total
Becky +2 lbs; -5 lbs total
Suzanne (my mom) -3 lbs; -11 lbs

This member has reached their weight loss goal:
Micki -30.5 lbs total!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 13 lbs this week and 363 lbs in 26 weeks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 My mom has joined our weight loss group and she is adding in her totals from her weight loss over the last few weeks!  Hospitalization does that to you!  She is doing great and I am so proud of her. 

Comments

Micki said…
Tell your mom welcome, and that is on a roll for sure. Congrats!
Micki
So glad to hear that your Mom is doing better. Happy Thanksgiving.
Janice said…
Glad your mom is feeling better.

I have lost another 2 lbs for a total of 24 lbs.

Wishing everyone a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving with family and good friends. We have so much to be thankful for.
Stephanie D. said…
Congrats to your mom! I'm down 1 lb this week, so my total is now 31.6. With Thanksgiving upon us, I'm hoping to maintain this next week. Loss would be a bonus!

Good luck, everyone!
Deanna said…
Holding even for me this week. Very little opportunity to exercise due to blizzards and other poor weather. I really hope for holding even next week, too.

WELCOME, Mom! We are glad to have you. Weight loss like that will inspire all of us.
Nicole said…
I didn't weigh myself last week, but today it looks like I am down pounds, for a total of 8 altogether! Woo hoo! Yay me!
Welcome to your mom, and Happy Thanksgiving.
julieQ said…
Lost another pound! I am back on track...yahoo! Hope you are doing great and have a great Thanksgiving!
Chris said…
Mom's a trooper!

My usual weigh in at WW will not occur due to the holiday. But check out my blog for a Thanksgiving Calorie Counter. Happy TG Losers!
quiltingnana said…
wow...what a loss total After today, I think I should join Happy Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving According to my scale I remained the same. I feel quite proud of myself, I did not load up my plate, I did not go for seconds and I ate one small piece of pecan pie. I did a lot of pirouetting in the kitchen and dining room getting things ready to the kitchen.
I am happy to see your Mom is spending some time with you.

Popular Posts