Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 26

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 26
All are welcome to join the fun!

OVER  300 POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 336.7 lbs in 25 weeks!


Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me -0 lbs; -15 lbs total
Kevin -1 lb; -19 lbs total
Chris -14.2 lbs total
JulieQ -2 lbs; -10 lbs total
Deanna -1 lb; -18 lbs total
Pat -10 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -10.7 lbs total
Kim D -9.2 lbs total
Barb -14.2 lbs total
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -3.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny -8.5 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -5 lbs total
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Steph D -30.6 lbs total
Pamela (Keeb.) - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -5.5 lbs
Pamela E -4 lbs
Janice -2 lbs; -22 lbs total
Becky -7 lbs total

This member has reached their weight loss goal:
Micki -30.5 lbs total!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 6 lbs this week and 339 lbs in 24 weeks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully you are missing my smiling face!  This week has been busy.  Mom is recovering from a resistent form of pneumonia and is moving in to our home after having been hospitalized for about 3 weeks.  She is too weak to take care of herself and with my encouragement, she agreed to move in until she is stronger.  I really hope she decides to stay but for now it is temporary.  I brought her home from the hospital yesterday and she is getting settled.  I have off work now until this Sunday and my plan is to get some sewing time in with her.  Everyone have a great holiday couple of weeks!  I am very much looking forward to the kids coming home from college this weekend.  I will have all of them here for Thanksgiving! 

7 comments:

julieQ said...

I am really sorry about your poor mom, Stephanie...hope she is well soon. I lost...two pounds this week! Back in the groove, and it feels good!

Janice said...

Hi Steph: Glad your mom is at least home with you. I know how hard it is to keep your own family going when your parents are sick. Enjoy this precious time together and I pray she gets stronger each day.

I am down 2 more lbs this week.

I feel like I am on a roll. Hopefully Thanksgiving and Christmas will not sidetrack me.

Be blessed.

Deanna said...

One pound for me, for a total of 18. My only goal this coming week is to not gain. I will be traveling and spending the holiday with family, so that is probably goal enough.

Let your mom know there are prayers offered in her behalf. We wish you all the best.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Glad to hear that your Mother is moving in with you for the moment. My mother in law has been home for almost two years, and the five siblings take turns caring for her.

Micki said...

Hope your mom is well soon! I am sure that she will have a speedy recovery staying with you.
Micki

Stephanie D. said...

Glad your mom is home with you--I know you'll feel better about her, being able to keep a nursing eye on her yourself.

I've been BAD this week. I'm up 2.2 pounds! Broke down and ate like a horse--cornbread and fried green tomatoes and then agreed to go to a Chinese buffet with hubby. Though I tried to be smart about what I ate, there's just nothing low glycemic in Chinese food.

I hate having to lose the same pounds all over again! lol So my total is only 30.6 pounds now.

Chris said...

Hi Stephanie,

Best wishes for your mom's recovery! I'm up 1/2 lb this week, but that's OK. I must eliminate gluten from my diet. Gotta get used to a lot of different foods. If I can hold steady as I make this transition, I consider that an accomplishment! Happy Turkey Day to All. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails