Wednesday Weigh-In Week 25 ~ Down 323 pounds!

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 25
All are welcome to join the fun!

OVER 300 POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 323 lbs in 24 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me -3 lbs; -15 lbs total
Kevin -2 lbs; -18 lbs total
Chris -2 lbs; -14.8 lbs total
JulieQ -8 lbs total
Deanna -17 lbs total
Pat -10 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -10.7 lbs total
Kim D -9.2 lbs total
Barb -14.2 lbs total
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -3.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny -8.5 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -5 lbs total
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Steph D -4.2 lbs; -32.8 lbs total
Pamela (Keeb.) - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -1.5 lbs; -6.5 lbs
Pamela E -4 lbs
Janice -1 lb; -20 lbs total
Becky -7 lbs total

This member has reached their weight loss goal:
Micki -30.5 lbs total!
Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 13.7 lbs this week and 336.7 lbs in 24 weeks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was so excited to lose the pound I gained last week plus two more for a total of 3 pounds.  I have been doing nothing more than going to work and to the hospital to visit my mom who is now in rehab.  The weight loss has a lot to do with not eathing out.  Kevin and I are making a conscious decision to not eat out in restaurants except for special occasions.  This alone is what has made both of us drop a few pounds.  We are trying to save money for our trip in January and with three kids in college it gets pretty expensive.  I guess the benefit of not eating out will be some weight loss.  Hope everyone had a great week and here's to a great week ahead of weight loss.  Wish I had more time to enter some words of wisdom but maybe next week.

Comments

Janice said…
Glad your mom is doing better. I am down -1 lb this week for a total of -20.
Deanna said…
No loss for me this week. Increased appetite (probably due to the cold weather) and the cold weather making it hard to exercise as much are making it tough. But, I really want to lose three more pounds for an even 20, so I will stick with it if you don't mind me hanging around with slow or little loss.
Pat said…
Good job, Steph!!! I had no change...AGAIN. *sigh*
pedblom said…
No weight loss for me this week. Now that we're back from vacation, I can get re-focused and start making some weight loss progress.

Pam E., Las Vegas
Stephanie D. said…
Not sure how this happened, but I'm down 4.2 pounds this week! I think part of it had to do with yard work and forgetting to eat, and 2 days in continuing education classes, with only a few minutes to munch some nuts or veggies outside of the lunch break.

I won't complain, though. This brings me to a total loss of 32.8 pounds.
Bunny said…
Hi Steph and all! I stayed the same this week I was so afraid I would go up. Being in Montreal eating smoked meat sandwiches fries. Poutine french onion soup and more whew I dodged a bullet.. LOL. Hope I can get back on track this week.
MCW said…
15 lbs is great! Knock off 5 more before Thanksgiving since that is when we will gain them back :)
Chris said…
Hi Steph - I'm impressed you've continued to lose weight during a stressful time. Glad to hear your mom is doing better. I'll report back after my WW weigh in tomorrow.
Micki said…
Congrats on your weight loss Steph, and everyone else who lost. Enjoy your weekends!
Micki
Chris said…
I'm doin' the Happy Dance! Didn't get to weigh in last week, so I was hoping for a pound or two this week. Was surprised to have lost 4.8 lb in the last two weeks. Yahoo! I've been really aggressive in both my walking and weight lifting to offset my overactive appetite!
Chris said…
One more thought - where can one go to get a light and healthy sit-down meal? I've had good luck at Olive Garden (get the salmon fillet) and Appleby's. Anybody know who else has lighter options available?

Popular Posts