Wednesday Weigh-In Week 24 ~ 322 lbs Down!!!


Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 24
All are welcome to join the fun!

OVER 300 POUNDS LOST BY OUR GROUP!
Our group has lost a total of 322.5 lbs in 23 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me +2 lbs; -12 lbs total
Kevin -16 lbs total
Chris -12.8 lbs total
JulieQ -8 lbs total
Deanna -17 lbs total
Pat -10 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -10.7 lbs total
Kim D -9.2 lbs total
Barb -14.2 lbs total
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -3.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny -8.5 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -5 lbs total
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Steph D -1 lb; -28.6 lbs total
Pamela (Keeb.) - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -2.4 lbs; -5 lbs
Pamela E -4 lbs
Janice -3 lbs; -19 total
Becky -7 lbs total

This member has reached their weight loss goal:
Micki -30.5 lbs total! (see this member's profile here)

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 6.4 lbs this week and 328.9 lbs in 24 weeks!

The last two weeks has been a challenge for me to lose weight.  It has been difficult to eat right while on the run.  Working full time and trying to take care of my mom.  I actually had to call out of work one night because she had been readmitted to the hospital.  For more about my mom, check out the last post.  Have a great week everyone. 

Comments

Stephanie D. said…
Down a pound. WAS down 2 pounds, but gained one back over party/Hallowe'en weekend. Still, can't complain. I did it to myself!
Deanna said…
Nothing for me. Too much Halloween candy. But, it is interesting how my definition of "too much" has changed and that I didn't gain. That is change and change is good.
Janice said…
I am down 3 back to the 19 lbs lost. I recovered from my vacation and was not even tempted by Halloween candy. Lots of stress this week, but I am combating it with exercise and right eating. The better I feel the less stress will bother me. Right???

Hope I will have less of my self to deal with next week.
pedblom said…
No weight loss for me. We just returned from a two-week vacation, so I'm sure I gained back the few pounds I had lost. Hopefully, next Wednesday I'll be able to post a loss.
Micki said…
Halloween is a hard holiday to go through with all the chocolate and candy around. Enjoy your weekends!
Micki
Helen said…
The scales report that I'm down just over a pound, but as I've been up and down lately, I think I'm only now back to where I was few weeks ago :-) So I would have to be honest and say "no change" but I have noticed that with pushing myself a little harder at the gym (another 10 minutes on the walker and really pushing it on the bike) I am definitely "looking" slimmer, so that has to be a good sign:-) The test will be the holiday season - will I fit into that xmas patchwork skirt I wear EVERY year to my craft group break-up party?????
Chris said…
Hey Stephanie and Freinds - My weight status is no change for this week. Instead, here is a bit of comic relief:

Ed was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him, "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"
The next morning Ed got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house.
She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.
Ed has been missing since Friday.

Popular Posts