Sunday, November 21, 2010

Composition Book or Bag?

Is this a composition book or a purse that looks like one?
How cute is this?  Perfect gift for a teacher!

Close up view
It is small, measures only 8 " x 6"
It will fit nicely inside a work bag.

Nice and colorful inside to match the zipper

Mom has been busy helping me with... 
my raw edge quilt!

Since she is staying with us to recover from her recent hospitalization, she has been bored and needing something to work on.  She has been busy embellishing beads, buttons, embroidery etc onto the quilt top.


I think it is ready to be quilted! What do you think?

Happy Thanksgiving to all!


5 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is so cute. I just love it.

Trish said...

The Raw Edge Quilt looks great! Love the bag as well! I bet it's so great to have mom at home to sew and craft with!

Barb said...

I love your book Bag...what awesome work.

No better way than to recoup doing quilting....

Sand and Sunshine said...

Love the little bag! Might have to borrow that idea for DD's teacher.

Sand and Sunshine said...

I made the one I plan to give to dd's teacher and posted it on my blog today; it's changed quite a bit from yours! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails