Wednesday Weigh-In Week 21


Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 21
All are welcome to join the fun!


Our group has lost a total of 304 lbs in 20 weeks!

I CHALLENGED US TO HIT 300 POUNDS
and we did it last week!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:
(updated as comments arrive)

Me -1 lb; -13 lbs total
Kevin - 1 lb; -17 lbs total
Chris -3.4 lbs; -10.4 lbs total (see this members profile here)
JulieQ -8 lbs total
Deanna -16 lbs total (see this members profile here)
Pat -10 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -10.7 lbs total (see this member's profile here)
Kim D -9.2 lbs total
Barb -14.2 lbs total! (see this member's profile here)
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -3.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total (see this member's profile below)
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22.5 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total (see this member's profile here)
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny -8 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -5 lbs total (see this member's profile here)
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Steph D -24.6 lbs total (see this member's profile here)
Pamela (keebler) - 11 lbs total
Pamela K -1.4 lbs!
Pamela E -4 lbs (see this member's profile below)
Janice - 2 lbs; -19 total
Becky - 2 lbs; -7 lbs total

This member has reached their weight loss goal:
Micki -30.5 lbs total! (see this member's profile here)

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of ## lbs this week and 304 lbs in 21 weeks!

This is me on Monday in my husband's shorts!  Yes...Long story
See the post below to see why I was wearing Kevin's pants.  It is quite funny.

Comments

julieQ said…
NO weight loss this week, so onward and downward...for me!
Deanna said…
Holding steady at -16 for me this week. I figured I had a week like that coming, but the good news is I had a little check up and blood pressure is 112/76 and pulse 66. I can live with numbers like that. I try to remember that not all progress shows on the scale.
Two pounds for me this week. I love your photo in hubby's shorts!

304, great job everyone!
Pat said…
I'm traveling and not near a scale this week...but I might have lost with all the walking I've done! Steph...now tell the truth.....those are YOUR shorts and you worked really hard this past week and lost about 30 lbs. :)
Barb said…
Before I left, I was down one pounds.....but I am not near a scale to know what is up today. Doing a ton of walking....

You look great and what an inspirational picture of you.
Bunny said…
Hi Not sure what happened to my post I did post yesterday but here goes again. I had a crazy week up and down but now am the same as last week. Our Thanksgiving was Monday and had lots of wine etc. LOL. Was fun but back on track again.
jparker@fsu.edu said…
I forgot to post yesterday. I have lost -2 more lbs for a total of 19. I am leaving for vacation and will probably not be able to weigh or post, but I am determined to stay on track during my vacation. Lots of hiking in the mountains.
Stephanie D. said…
I broke even this week. Actually, the first half of the week I gained a pound and spent the second half of the week losing it again. So zero change for me!
Chris said…
Hi Guys and Gals. Hope y'all had a good week. I weighed myself Wednesday and there was NO change, yet AGAIN. So today I got weighed at Weight Watchers and I'm actually down 3.4 lbs since last week! My old scale will be out with the trash!! I'm walking 10,000-12,000 steps per day and lifting weights while watching DWTS. I'm becoming more and more confident that I can do this, and keep it up!

Popular Posts