Stacked Coins with Moda's Lollipop


I just love this new fabric.  It has an adorable group of cooridinating fabrics.  I bought 2 charm packs and one jelly roll.  I added some white linen on the front that I had laying around a white cotton stripe on the back.  The thread I used thread is "Signature " size 20 cotton (the smaller number, the thicker the thread) in "Tropical Brights".  This is a baby quilt and I will probably list this on etsy.  That is why I added my label to the back as Green Goose (my etsy name). 




Hope you enjoy my new baby quilt.  I am working straight through Wednesday night again but looking forward to Sarah coming home from PEACE College in Raleigh NC for a 4 day Fall break from school.  Kevin made a wonderful batch of chili tonight and it was wonderful.  I have a great wife!  Everyone have a great week and keep losing!  (WWI members). 



Comments

Barb said…
Oh wow....just love that quilt...love the colors....just fresh and fun.
Ariane said…
What a gorgeous baby quilt!!! Love it!!
Pat said…
I clicked twice to see that thicker thread and it provides nice detail on that quilt. How nice of Kevin to make the chili!
Loris said…
Very cute quilt! I like the scallop quilting on the inner rows. Have a great week at work!
Lurline said…
Cute quilt - cute Etsy name!
Hugs - Lurline♥
quiltingnana said…
it is amazing how simple blocks can go together to make such a great quilt...by the way, I have enjoyed Aunt Beth's house tours
Quiltjane said…
Great Lollipop Quilt - Don't you just love that collection.

Popular Posts