Monday, October 11, 2010

Snowball Quilt top done

Snowball quilt top done, ready to quilt

This quilt was started in April at the Paducah AQS quilt show in my class with Kaffe Fassett!  

Now, it just needs quilting and binding!  I had procrastinated getting this done because I was waiting for Kevin to build my design wall and he did! 

Me with Kaffe

He autographed my book!

quilt back

Taking Kevin to Maple Grove PA for his 50th birthday present, a day with the Doug Foley Driving School.  He will be driving a dragster and I will watching and taking pictures!  He can't wait! 

9 comments:

Chartreuse Moose said...

What a lovely quilt! The color bursts with joy! Ah, we love celebrity photos...what a treasure! Thank you for a delightful post!

John'aLee said...

Wow! Love the finished product! Have a great time with your hubby!

Joanne Lendaro said...

Love the quilt! How cool to meet Kaffe!!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Now there's a trick to get a design wall! :-)

dobco said...

I just finished one of my UFO's...and it was not started in April...it was started in 2006...I think! Taking it to the guild meeting togight as part of a challenge to finish some UFO's. One down two to go. I am trying to finish all my UFOs before starting anything new. Let's see how long that lasts!

Loris said...

Gorgeous! What a beautiful quilt and it marks a fun memory of your wonderful class. How cool is that?!

Dee said...

love the Snowball Quilt and the story behind it! I remember reading all about your Paducah adventures!

Happy Birthday to Kevin!

Paula said...

Wow Stephanie I love your "snowball" quilt. I have one that needs to be quilted it is not Kaffe fabric but Den Haan & Wagenmakers from Holland. Can't wait to see how you quilt yours.

Happy stitching
Paula

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Steph, beautiful quilt, I just love the color in it..thank you so much for sharing:)

hugs
Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails