Monday, October 4, 2010

Baltimore Maryland by Paul Angelo

Druid Hill Park, Baltimore Maryland 
by Paul Angelo

Druid Hill Park, Baltimore Maryland
by Paul Angelo

Inner Harbor, Baltimore Maryland
by Paul Angelo

Baltimore Maryland
by Paul Angelo

Graffiti Baltimore Maryland
by Paul Angelo

Lights in the city ~ Baltimore MD
by Paul Angelo

my son Paul, student MICA
Maryland Institute College of Art
Baltimore Maryland
Sophmore, Bachelors of Fine Art

My son is working a new project at school.  These photos are manipulated in photoshop and he has been working on a series of pictures to submit for a class assignment.  I just love these and I have never seen anything like this.  He certainly is creating some really different kinds of photos, or should I say Fine Art.  I am so proud of you Paul!  Deans List and winner of a Presidential Scholarship! 

4 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Isn't that fun? I did one of those pictures on my thrifting blog.

http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/2010/09/outdoor-wednesday.html

Pat said...

Paul is extremely creative....GREAT job!!!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Thanks for sharing.

Leigh said...

I love the globe ones, very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails