Aunt Beth's Home ~ Part 4

Family Room 

This is Aunt Beth's family room. Over the past few posts and more to come, I will be highlighting my Aunt's wonderfully decorated home. She has just retired as a teacher and is thinking about becoming a part-time decorator and photographer.  I told her there will be lots of people who would love her style! What do you think? 




Hi Granddad!!


Photo wall to display her photography

Computer desk and chair


To see more of Aunt' Beth's Home
and great decorating ideas

Comments

Debbie said…
Hey, Stephanie, I've got a photo wall just like Aunt Beth's! Aren't they fun?!
BTW, I think Aunt Beth should go for it and try some decorating for others.
KaHolly said…
Aunt Beth's home is just amazing! There's no doubt in my mind that she would be successful if she branched out doing what her heart desires! ~karen
Pat said…
I think that decorative ladder against the one wall needs some vibrant-colored quilts on it!!! :)
Dogmom Diva said…
Oh beautiful Stephanie..such talent for putting aroom together! thanks for sharing!

Barb
Chris said…
Her place is fantastic! But I'm glad I don't have to dust it!! :)

Popular Posts