Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 18


Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 17
All are welcome to join the fun!

Last week we lost a total of 12.2 lbs
for a total of 271.3 lbs in 16 weeks!

Here are the results this week's weight loss and the running totals:

(updated as comments arrive)

Me -2 lbs; -13 lbs total
Kevin -2 lbs; -17 lbs total
Chris -7 lbs total       (see this member's profile here)
JulieQ -6 lbs total
Deanna -1 lb; -14 lbs total  (see this members profile here)
Pat -9 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -10.7 lbs total (see this member's profile here)
Kim D -0.8 lbs; -7.8 total
Barb -1 lb; -14.2 lbs total! (see this member's profile here)
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Katie Q -1lb; -4.5 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total    (see this member's profile below)
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -22 lbs total
Diane -13.4 lbs total   (see this member's profile here)
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -10 lbs total
Bunny -0.5 lbs; -6.5 lb total
Laura -7 lbs total
Nicole -8 lbs total    (see this member's profile here)
Susan -2 lbs total
Rita -8.5 lbs total
Stephanie D  -6 lbs; 19 lbs total   (see this member's profile here)
Pamela (keebler) -2 lbs; - 11 lbs total
Pamela K ~ just joined, -1.4 lbs!
Pamela E ~ Welcome new member!

The following member have reached their weight loss goal:
Micki -30.5 lbs total! (see this member's profile here)

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers.
So far we have lost a total of 15.3 lbs and 295.6 lbs in 18 weeks!

This week has been very busy for me and I have not been able to prepare one of member spotlights.  If anyone still has not joined with the telling us about yourself, please don't hesitate to email me and let me know!  Working again tonight for the 5th night in a row so I hope to update the totals tomorrow! 

Meanwhile, check out these videos on walking sticks.  Micki has lost all her weight thanks to some structured eating habits and lots of walking with these walking sticks.


14 comments:

KatieQ said...

Thank you for posting the walking pole videos. One pound gone this week.

Tonya said...

I'm actually up a few pounds...uggghhhh......

Bunny said...

Hi! Welcome Pamela #2 ;) I am down .5 slow but sure it goes.
Have a wonderfull week everyone.

julieQ said...

Well....I have not really been wanting to tell you all lately about the weight...because I am up one week, down the other, no discipline, and then ultra discipline!! Does anyone feel the same at times?? Before that time of the month...I eat everything that doesn't move. At other times...really I am not hungry at all. Any advice for me? I am swirling around about the same weight I have been for months!! I am so pleased and happy for those successful, steady losers!! Great work, peeps!

Deanna said...

One more for me. 14 in all. Thanks for the support and encouragement.

keebler1962@gmail.com said...

I am down -2 this week for a total of 11 lbs.

Stephanie D. said...

I bought a new scale this past weekend so I can keep up with the group. Last week, since the scale was broken, I reported no loss, so this is a 2-week total for me. Six more pounds gone, with a total of 19 lbs lost.

Still only a drop in the bucket, but I already feel better--less knee pain, less huffin' and puffin' with exertion. Keep on keepin' on, everyone!

Pat said...

Still holding.......*sigh*

Chris said...

Hi Y'all. I too, am in a holding pattern. Good thing we have one another to keep our spirits up. Thanks Stephanie for posting the nordic walking info!

Loris said...

Great work, Stephanie! DH and I have been doing a good job eater healthier..and less but I'm still afraid to get on the scale. I know I'm making progress...just don't want to see the numbers!

Micki said...

Glad that you put up the video. The Nordic sticks are really good!
Thanks Steph!
Micki

Stephanie said...

So proud of the great group. You all have become a weight loss family and have offered each other great support. I too was in a holding pattern for 4 weeks without any weight loss and this week I worked 5 nights in a row and still lost 2 pounds.

Thanks to everyone for the support and for sticking with the group. Congrats to all who held steady and who lost weight!

Helen said...

Hi Steph and all!
I've been away on a little break - swimming and walking - managed to eat light - enjoyed many cups of coffee (with no cake!) and read two short story magazines!! BUT - do you think I could find anywhere that had a set of scales!!! So I'm afraid you will have to wait until I hit the gym again but I'm thinking that I have lost a little more:-) I certainly felt "okay" in my swimmers!
Well done to everyone - lose or gain, we are in this together - thanks to Steph!!!!! and we will succeed!
My sister has just been told to slow her weight loss down - her doctor said she will keep it off if she slows down to around the 1.5 - 2 pounds per week.

Annesphamily said...

AWESOME! Keep up that great work! You are amazing. Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails