We have a winner!

I have a winner.....it's comment number 51!

The winner is Anne Robinson from PHAMILYBLOG
 who lives in Northglenn, Colorado.
Please stop by her blog and say congrats to her. 
She is a collector of tea pots, dolls and nutcrackers.
She also likes to blog about family as we all do! 

Thanks to everyone who entered,
I hope to get to know all of you!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Thanks to everyone who was worried about me yesterday!
I can't believe the number of emails I received
wondering if I was at work!  
Yes, I was at work and it was an eventful and sad day.
Love to everyone!

Comments

Pat said…
Congratulations to Anne! I'm sure she will love her prize because you make fantastic things and I've been lucky enough to get a couple of them as gifts!
Stephanie said…
Oh yeah Pat, one was from you!!!
Cheryll said…
Oh No....I had already planned what to put in MY bag....
But congrats to the winner!
Thanks for hosting.
:)
Kim D. said…
Congrats to Anne!! Stephanie I didn't realize you were near the shooting until I read your post. I'm so thankful you are okay. I read the Dr. will be okay too. Take care and thanks again for the chance.
Kim D. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts