Wednesday Weigh-In Week 11


Welcome to our Wednesday Weigh-In Week 11
All are welcome to join us!

Last week the group lost a total of 15 lbs
That totals 146 lbs in 10 weeks!

Here are the results this week: (updated as comments arrive)

Me  -1 lb; -8 lbs total weight loss
Kevin -2 lbs; -8 lbs total
Chris -5 lbs total
JulieQ  -5 lbs total
Deanna -1 lb; -9 lbs total
Pat -0 lbs; -7 lbs total
Cathy -6.5 lbs total
Helen -0 lbs; -8.5 lbs total
Kim D +1 lbs; -4.6 total
Barb -2 lbs; -13.2 lbs total!!!  (see this member's profile below!)
Micki -2 lbs; -20 lbs total!!!!!    (see this member's profile here!)
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -5.5 lbs total
Dobco -0 lbs total
Katie Q -0 lbs; - 2 lbs total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -0 lbs; -1 lb total
Marianne -0 lbs; -12 lbs total!!
Diane -13.4 lbs total  (see this member's profile here!)
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P -1 lb; -7.5 lbs total
Bunny -0 lbs; -1 lb total
Laura   -0.5 lbs; -5.5 lbs total
Nicole   -4 lbs this week!!....Welcome this new member! 
Susan   ~  Welcome this new member!
Rita ~ Welcome this new member!


Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers,
So far we have lost -13.5 lbs this week! That totals 143.2 + lbs in 11 weeks! WOW!

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
Barb from "Bejeweled Quilts by Barb"

Barb Gaddy

Tell me about your family (married, kids, pets)

I have been married for 31 years. I have five sons that I totally adore. No pets, unless you consider the geckos’ and centipedes.

Where did you grow up and where do live now?

I was an army brat so I grew up all over. My last years in high school were in Killeen, Texas where I met my husband. I live in Amerika Samoa but will be returning to Texas (hopefully) in a few months.
How long have you been blogging and what made you decide to do it?

I have been blogging for a little over two years. My sister started up a few blogs (I never heard of blogging) and she put the idea in my head to do one while here in Amerika Samoa. Then I started a blog for our family of quilters. Then I did my own blog, bejeweled quilts.

What is your crafty talent?

I don’t really know that I have a crafty talent. I do know I love to create, to make quilts and do little fun stuff.

Octopus Pattern by Barb Gaddy

When did you start doing your craft?
My mother always let us have full use of her sewing machine when I was growing up. I did take Home Ec. I made all my clothes for college, my mother made my clothes for high school and occasionally I would make myself something. When I was very young I remember taking the scraps and making Barbie doll clothes….and trying to design them on paper.

Tell us a little about your weight changes and why you joined the WWI group.

I have joined the group because I knew Stephanie and I was already trying to lose weight on my own and thought this would be a good support system to help me not revert back to my old ways.

Tell us your favorite, daily blog reads.

I read so many blogs that sometimes I get people mixed up and forget important things that were told to me, which is embarrassing. I enjoy reading and learning new techniques, and most of all meeting new people.

~~~~~~     ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~

Thanks Barb for sharing all this information with us! I am happy to share a small bit of info on each of the members at some point in time.

Comments

Deanna said…
Barb has perfect cheekbones--what a lovely face!

Now, to business: one pound for me this week. Total = 9. Currently X = 11.

I am really happy.
Dogmom Diva said…
Hi Steph and Barb..Barb I am a follower of yours and I think you are extremely talented, look at that quilt my friend.

I am status quo this week..I did not make much effort due to my fibro kicking in...I can always hope that something will jump start me, but for now it is what it is...I love following along though so I hope that is ok..

hugs to all..
Barb
Nicole said…
Well, my goodness, I got on the scale this morning and have lost a total of 4 pounds since I started the program on Sunday! A pound a day!
So nice to get to know Barb.
Helen said…
Hi Steph! Just sent off my email to everyone... another story I'm afraid!! No change weight wise but I'm over the flu/cold/bug thingy and hope to be a gymy again soon!!

I love your Member Spotlight --- I follow Barb too and I used to live in America Samoa back in 1988 thru 1992... great time, wonderful people as I'm sure Barb as discovered too!
Micki said…
I love Barb...She is too modest, as she is super talented!
Loved the interview!
Micki

Popular Posts