Dear Janes, an Award and a Gift
•Thank the person who gave you the award. (Definitely!) Thanks Rita!
•Tell 7 things about yourself.
•Award 10-15 other bloggers that you enjoy reading. (optional)
7 Things About Me:
- I am a mother of three sons and one step daugher with THREE in college so far
- I met me second husband on match.com 8 years ago
- I have been a NICU nurse at Johns Hopkins Hospital for 24 years
- I have a large extended family, most of them in Maryland
- I have been quilting since I was 10 years old, winning my first blue ribbon when I was 12 the state fair.
- I used to hate applique, now I love it
- I have enjoyed blogging and have met the nicest people
- Pat at A little of this and a little of Pat
- Gene at Gene Black and American Artist
- Helen at Henny Penny's
- Jocelyn at Happy Cottage Quilter
- Vesuviusmama at My Patchwork Life
- Angela at Country Scrap Quilts
- Chris at Quilt Talk
- Diane at Life Scraps
- Julie at JulieKQuilts
- Loris at Luckypup Quilter
- Trish at All Things Crafty
Tomorrow we am taking our son Jimmy to college for the first time. He is headed to West Virginia University to study Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering. A college with 28,000 students. He will living in the dorms and he is very excited. It is a 4 hour drive from our home in Maryland so we are leaving early in the morning. I will try to take pictures so I can blog about it when I get home tomorrow night or Saturday morning. We have not decided if we are staying in a hotel Friday night or not. We will probably drive home because I don't want to be a helicopter mom and "hover". This is HIS time to learn all about life and to "get it done".