Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Welcome to week 8 of our Wednesday Weigh-In Group!
All are welcome to join!

Last week the group of ladies below lost a total of 19.5 pounds for a grand total of 110.2 pounds in only 7 weeks!  We are doing great!  WE HIT THE BIG ONE!!!!!  Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!

Here are the results this week: (updated as comments arrive)

Me -0 lbs; -5 lbs total weight loss
Kevin -2 lbs; -5 lbs total
Chris -0 lbs; -5 lbs total  (-1.5 inches!!!)
JulieQ -0 lbs; -4 lbs total
Deanna -2 lbs; -8 lbs total
Pat -2 lbs; -7 lbs total
Cathy -0 lbs; -6.5 lbs total
Helen -0 lbs; -8.5 lbs total
Kim D -0 lbs; -4.4 total
Barb -1 lbs; -10.2 lbs total 
Micki -1.5 lbs; -16.5 lbs total !!!!!
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -2 lbs; -5.5 lbs total
Dobco -0 lbs total
Katie Q -0 lbs; - 1 lb total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (DD) -1 lb total
Marianne -0.5 lbs; -9.2 lbs total
Diane -6.4 lbs total
Judy -4 lbs total
Linda P - 0 lbs; -5 lbs total
Bunny ~ Welcome our newest member!!!

Let me know your weekly totals and I will update the post with this weeks numbers!
So far we have lost 11 lbs this week!  That totals 121.2 lbs in 7 weeks!  WOW!

10 comments:

Jackie said...

It looks like you are all doing wonderfully!! That is terrific! By the way, your scrap purse is gorgeous!

Terriaw said...

congrats to all of you!

Deanna said...

Well, I am now at X+12. Two more pounds down this week for a total of 8. I wasn't really expecting that much loss, but I did donate blood this week and that probably helped.

Two things that I am doing consistently: when I go to put something in my mouth I ask "Am I hungry?" if not I remind myself "If hunger isn't the problem, food isn't the solution."

It is pretty silly, I guess, but through this process I have discovered that a lot of the eating I do has nothing to do with providing energy and nutrition to my body.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for being part of this process and being supportive. Keep up the good work.

Linda P. said...

No loss for me this week. Two days this week I did aerobic exercise for an hour and then either 20, 30, or 40 minutes the other days except that I took one rest day away from exercise. I really thought I was going to loose after all that hard work. Oh well, guess I'm in a holding pattern. Keeping my fingers crossed for next week.

I like Deanna's idea of questioning hunger. I think I'll try it. Thanks for the inspiration Deanna. Linda P

Helen said...

Looks like it's a holding pattern for most of us!! I weighed in yesterday at the gym and I'm sitting on the same numbers as last week but once again, feeling lighter and certainly my clothes are fitting much better! MH and I are going to add some longer walks on our "no gym" days and see if we can shift those stubborn pounds!!!

Hope you are having a great day!

Pat said...

I lost 2 lbs. this week. I only got to the pool twice for my one-hour workouts.....weather and commitments kept me away the other days. I hope to get there more in the upcoming days and lose as much...if not more by next week!

dobco said...

Sorry I have been lax in my weight journey. I am so hoping once my foot is out of this boot and I can move again, I will be better at it. I don't think I will be up to walking for some time but have already told my husband to get the bikes out and ready to move! I have not lost any weight but am at least not gaining!

Linda P. said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie. I want to congratulate you for having such a good Birthday week. With the temptation of traditional celebrations like dinner out and birthday cake, you're to be commended for whatever you did to pre-plan or moderate or whatever it was so that you maintained this week. I think Birthdays and holidays can be some of the hardest because there are so many temptation. So congrats!

Micki said...

Congrats to everyone! To those who have not lost, keep up the faith!
Micki

Stephanie said...

I am so proud of these ladies! (OK, you too Kevin) We are doing such a great job. I hope everyone has pics of what they looked at the beginning of this process so we can share the changes! Steph

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails