Wednesday Weigh-In Week 7


Welcome to week 7 of our Wednesday Weigh-In Group!
All are welcome to join!


Last week the group of ladies below lost a total of 13.8 pounds
for a grand total of 93.7 pounds in only 6 weeks!
WOW! We are doing great!

Here are the results this week:

Me +1 lbs; -5 lbs total weight loss
Kevin +2; -3 lbs total
Chris -0 lbs; -5 lbs total (-0.5 inches!)
JulieQ -2 lbs; -4 lbs total
Deanna -2; -6 lbs total
Pat -3 lbs; -5 lbs total
Cathy -3.5 lbs; -6.5 lbs total
Helen -0 lbs; -8.5 lbs total (-2 inches!!!)
Kim D -0.8 lbs; -4.4 total
Barb -3 lbs; -9.2 lbs total
Micki -2 lbs; -15 lbs total
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -3.5 lbs total
Dobco -0 lbs total
Katie Q - 1 lb total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (Dogmom Diva) -1 lb total
Marianne -2.2 lbs;  -7.7 lbs total
Diane -6.4 lbs total
Judy -0.5 lbs; -4 lbs total
Linda P  -0.5 lbs; -5 lbs total ~ Welcome new member!!!
Bunny ~ Welcome our newest member!!!

19.5 pounds lost this week
and a
GRAND TOTAL OF
110.2 pounds lost in just 7 weeks!

Comments

Pat said…
I lost 3 this week...YAY....which was good since last week I had GAINED. *sigh* I did get to the pool twice and make it my business to keep my arms and legs moving for 45 minutes to an hour straight when in the pool. I hope to get there several more times this upcoming week.
julieQ said…
I lost 2 this week! Yippee!! I counted every point that passed my lips, and it wasn't much...
Deanna said…
Well, the first week I have lost more than one. It is -2 for me this week putting me at X+14 overall or a total of 6 pounds lost. I don't know that I really did anything different this time. It was just time for those pounds to leave, I guess. Thanks for the support from all group members.
Stephanie said…
OMG, you guys are the kicking the weight to the curb. I am sad to report I did not loose weight this week. It's a combination of things, mainly working too much. I want to do a better job. It may be hard with this weekend being my bday but I will try!
Helen said…
I've sent my email out to all.... no loss this week but certainly inches falling off the vital areas!! I have lost 2" on waist, hips, tummy and thighs and I'm a happy girl:-)

Well done to everyone!
Linda P. said…
Hurray - this group is doing so well. I'm so happy I joined in and am getting caught up in your excitement. Congrats to all who lost this week and to those who gave it their best try even though the weight didn't budge. I've sent an email with my loss (.5 lb) and also thought I'd add a quick comment here because I'm happy I could add my small loss to our group goal of 100 lbs. Can you believe we made it?
Judy Alexander said…
Forgot to check in yesterday. Down .5 lbs! Not much but still exercising and eating right so I feel great! Great work all!!!
quiltingnana said…
good for your group...I have hit a plateau
Micki said…
The group is doing wonderfully! Yeah to us all! Congrats to everyone!
Micki

Popular Posts