Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In Week 6

Welcome to week 6 of our Wednesday Weigh-In Group
All are welcome to join!

Last week the group of ladies below lost a total of 18.5 pounds
 for a grand total of 84.9 pounds in only 5 weeks! 
WOW!  We are doing great!

Here are the results this week:

Me - 1 lb; -6 lbs total weight loss
Kevin +1; -5 lbs total
Chris -0 lbs; -5 lbs total
JulieQ -0 lbs; -2 lbs total
Deanna -1 lbs; -4 lbs total
Pat + 2 lbs; -2 lbs total
Cathy -0 lbs; -3 lbs total
Helen -8.5 lbs total
Kim D -0.8 lbs; -3.6 total
Barb +2 lbs; -6.2 lbs total
Micki -2 lbs; -13 lbs total
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -0 lbs; -3.5 lbs total
Dobco -0 lbs total
Katie Q + 1 lb; - 1 lb total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Barb (Dogmom Diva) -0 lbs; -1 lb total
Marianne -5 lbs total
Diane -2.5 lbs; -6.4 lbs total
Judy -2 lbs;  -3.5 lbs total
Linda P - 4.5 lbs; -4.5 lbs total  Welcome new member!!! 

This is a total of 13.8 pounds down this week! 
93.7 pounds total lost in 6 weeks!  WOW!!!

I want us to try to get to 100 pounds total weight loss by next week!  Let's try!!!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

You are all inspirations!

Deanna said...

Down one more pound. YAY! That makes X + 16.

Slow but fairly steady--I'm happy with it. And the results are starting to show, even to other people. At just four pounds lost I am down an inch around the waist. Clothes are MUCH more comfortable.

Thanks to everyone for ideas and encouragement.

Terriaw said...

Look at those totals! Great job everyone.

Kim D. said...

Hi Stephanie, I lost .8 lbs this week for an overall total of 3.6 lbs. I'm happy that's a little over .5 lb a week. Yeah, I'm hungry as I write, better go eat some late breakfast. :) Wow, way to go ladies for losing almost 85 lbs. Great job!! Thanks again for keeping us motivated.

Judy Alexander said...

Down 2 more lbs. I guess slow and steady is the best way to go. This sure seemed easier when I was younger! I have been really good with the exercising.

Helen said...

Hi Steph! I've sent the email, no loss, no gain --- I've been away again, back up to my sister who lives at the beach, so I got lots of long walks in and ate really well (as in healthy) so hopefully I'll report in with a loss next time I get to the gym and the scales - I can see a waistline reappearing though, so that's got to be a good sign!!!

Have a great day!

Micki said...

Hi Steph,
Getting sick and all of our walks did speed up the process, but I have been pleased with the weight loss. Thanks for inspiring us!
Micki

dobco said...

You girls are doing good. As soon as I can stand and bare weight I will weigh. I think maybe I have lost a couple .... but not sure.
I am getting some quilting done while I am grounded!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails