Wednesday Weigh-In Week 5

Welcome to Wednesday Weigh-In Week 5!

This week I lost the pound I gained last week.  I don't really know how I did it because I didn't do much walking.  I worked every night since Friday night.  Each night it has been a 12 hr shift.  My schedule consists of getting home around 8:30 am and getting to bed by 9:30 in the morning.  Waking up at 5pm and leaving for work by 6pm.  Doing that over and over again for 5 nights in a row and again tonight will make 6 in a row.  I don't usually work that much but this week I picked up two overtime shifts.  I really watched what I ate and tried to only eat what I took to work.  I have not ventured into the cafeteria to visit Subway, Einstein Bagels, Noble Romans or Baja Fresh.  I have behaved!  That must be why I lost the pound. 

Last week the Wednesday Weigh-In group lost a total of  14.9 pounds
A grand total of 76.4 pounds in only 4 weeks!
AMAZING

Here are the results this week: 

Me - 1 lb;  -5 lbs total weight loss
Kevin - 1.5 lbs;  -6 lbs total
Chris - 1 lb; -5 lbs total
JulieQ +1 lb; -2 lbs total
Deanna -3 lbs total
Pat - 3 lbs; -4 lbs total
Cathy -3 lbs total
Helen -3 lbs; -8.5 lbs total!!!
Kim D -0 lbs; -2.8 total
Barb -2 lbs; -8.2 lbs total
Micki  -4 lbs; -11 lbs total
Jamie K -4.5 lbs total
Linda B -3.5 lbs total
Dobco -0 lbs total
Katie Q -0 lbs; - 1 lb total
Tonya -6 lbs total
Felicia - 0 lbs total
Barb (Dogmom Diva) -0 lbs; -1 lb total
Marianne -5 lbs total
Diane +0.7 lbs;  -3.9 lbs total
Judy -1.5 lbs total

18.5 pounds lost this week by the group!
That is a grand total of 84.9 pounds in only 5 weeks! 
WOW!  Hope we can get to 100 pounds soon! 

Good luck next week to all of the WWI group members.  If you would like to join our group, just email me and start watching the pounds melt away!

Thanks again to Cheryl and Becky for donating these beautiful quilts to my NICU babies! 
donated by Cheryl Emanuel and Becky Arnesen
to The Johns Hopkins Children's Center NICU

THANKS !!!

Comments

Terriaw said…
Good for you, Stephanie! Sometimes perserverance pays off, even if you don't feel like you've done much. (and sometimes the time of the month helps too ;-)
Pat said…
I lost 3 lbs. this week...not sure how as my activity level remained the same (NOT very active, sad to say), but...I'll take the loss of weight and not complain about it!!! What size do the NICU blankets have to be, Steph? Those donated ones are very nice!
Dee said…
congratulations to all those who are losing! don't lose heart to those who don't look like they're losing in numbers, but you're gaining muscle and toning instead of fat!

Blessings on all the ladies who donated quilts!
julieQ said…
I .............gained 1 pound!! Well, it could have been worse...back to it ladies!
Dogmom Diva said…
Hi Stephanie, status quo her..I have not felt well and not eating a lot, but not moving a lot either..well there is always next week:)
Chris said…
Hi Steph, sounds like a grueling week - good job on the weight loss AND the self discipline! I lost one pound, putting me at 5 lb total loss. Started doing light (2 lb) weight lifting this week. Today I was surprised to feel a firm, toned bicep muscle. That, and a little weight loss makes me a happy camper!
Helen said…
Hello Steph and all!

I've been a very good girl and actually went to the gym on time and weighed myself and so happy to report a loss of about 3 pounds!! So my goal is now X - 14.5 pounds ----- thanks to everyone, the support from our online WWI is really making the difference!!! As I lovingly look at crisps and biscuits, I think of you all!!!!

Popular Posts