Paul moves into his Apartment

Eutaw Place in Bolton Hill, Baltimore near MICA

This is my son's new apartment in Baltimore.  Yesterday he moved into an apartment on the 4th floor of this huge brownstone in Bolton Hill.  He will be starting his Sophmore year at MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art) and there are not enough dorms for the 2000 students that attend the school.  They have a lottery system for the upper classman but gaurantee the Freshman a dorm room.  With this in mind we had to find off campus housing for him within walking distance.  This is only 3 blocks away.  Here are some pictures of the outside and of my three sons moving him in. 
Matthew and Jimmy
Jimmy and Paul
Moving in almost done

Detail close up

Beautiful stone work

Front door
Inside lobby...huge.

I am so proud of Paul, so it's not hard to help him get his own apartment.  His Freshman year at MICA was successful.  He made the Dean's list both semesters.  Love you Paul!  AND thanks to Jimmy and Matthew for helping to move you in.  I got some excercise during the day but the boys did remind me that I only went up and down the 4 flights once.  I told them that's what mom's do...they direct. 

Comments

Pat said…
That looks like a great building! Thanks for sharing the photos.
Barb said…
What a wonderful looking place....
Cathy said…
Looks like a great place, I would love to live somewhere that I could walk everywhere and not start my car for days.
Terriaw said…
Moving is never fun, BUT this place looks gorgeous! I bet he will love it.
Deb said…
That place looks wonderful. I'm sure that he's going to love it.
Vesuviusmama said…
Cool building! I'm glad I wasn't carrying a bed up four flights, though! Thank God for little boys that grow up into big, strong men!
MCW said…
I cannot believe Matthew. Seriously. He is sooo freakin' tall!!! And Paul reminds me of his dad back in the Kings Dominion days.
Dogmom Diva said…
Hi Stephanie, wow what an awesome building, and what handsome sons you have! Your son has worked hard and will continue to I am sure..

Popular Posts