Friday, May 14, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In Starts next week!

I start today....with my attempt to lose weight and keep myself accountable by blogging here!  My attempt to be motivated.  If you would like to join me, I will be blogging my progress each Wednesday and so can you!  You don't have to blog your actual weight, just how much you loss and your total weight loss so far.  Go to the scale and weigh yourself before next Wednesday and come back next week and blog your starting weight!  Lets do it together!  Anyone Game?  Leave your name here if you are interested in participating and I am going to put together incentives each week to motivate us....any maybe we could find some way to award ourselves with our accomplishments.  You can blog about this if you like and like the Wednesday Weigh-In picture back to my blog so more can join us!  Here we go!  See my ICON in the left side bar! 

12 comments:

Deanna said...

New Years brought a resolution to make time for my health. I got all the way to May without really doing much about it. But, I have started. I am not after rapid change, but lasting change. If that is OK, I think I'm in.

Terriaw said...

Good for you! I'm cheering for your success!

Pat said...

I'm not going to give my actual weight (as I can't stand to SEE that number)....but I will weigh in on Wed. for my own info and then report back my loss (HOPEFULLY a loss) each Wed. after that. Would that be okay???

keebler1962@gmail.com said...

I am going to join you. I need some accountability and my husband and I are going to do this together, but someone else (especially a quilting sister) to join up with would be greatly appreciated.

julieQ said...

I too am so with you. I weigh in on Thursday's for weightwatchers, so I will weigh one day early and post it here. Just another (weigh) I can be accountable....Thanks!

Chris said...

Hey Stephany, count me in. Let's just say I weigh X+37 pounds, so my goal is to get back to X. :)

dobco said...

Count me in...I so need to get motivated!

Dee said...

Wishing you the very best of health and success!

Judy Alexander said...

Might have to give this a try... I have been saying that I am going to lose weight all year and 5/14 was my b-day so maybe this is meant to be..

Micki said...

Good luck Stephanie...I have been on a diet so far and lost a stone. I need to lose another 14 pounds, so I am game too.
Micki

Mrs. Kanas said...

I'm in! I'd like to lose 30 lbs. What a great idea!

~Jamie K.

Chris said...

Hey Steph,
I've been trying to be more mindful of what I'm eating, and how much. Didn't expect to lose any weight just yet - but you encouraged me to get on that scale - lo and behold, I lost 3 lb. Thanks for your encouragement!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails