Thursday, May 13, 2010

Husband's 50th birthday!

Happy 50th birthday to my husband Kevin!
Sarah and her Dad

We celebrated with all the kids and my mom.  I fixed my homemade spaghetti with meatballs and hot italian sausage, garlic bread and his cake....German Chocolate Cake, his favorite meal.  My gift to Kevin was a Breitling watch and an experience with Doug Foley driving a dragster for a day. 

Kevin's daughter Sarah (20) is home from Peace College in Raleigh NC for only a short time.  She has travel plans for the entire summer....Mexico for a month of college credit, California to see her Mom and Arizona to house sit for her Aunt for three weeks.  I can't believe she gets to be gone all summer!  I am jealous. 

Jimmy, Paul and Matthew
These are my boys and they are being silly.  They won't let me a take a picture without posing.   It's nice to have them all together and home from school.  Jimmy (21) WVU and Paul 19 (MICA) and Matt 15. 



8 comments:

Jackie said...

Wonderful pics! Happy Birthday to hubby! Terrific family!

Helen said...

Many happy returns to your hubby!! WOW...... what a cake!!!!! The whole dinner sounds delish!!

Funny about boys and photos.... my Matt is 16 and always pulls a face too!! At least your boys are smiling!! Handsome crew too!!!

SandyQuilts said...

Happy Birthday to your DH. Nice family.

But I'm really writing on Jimmy who is at WVU. We are about 2hrs from Morgantown. Our DD#2 got her Bachelors and Masters from WVU. Well just wanted to say Welcome to the Mountain State.

Terriaw said...

Happy birthday to the hubby! Sounds like a grand celebration. How fun to have your kids around too. Love their pictures.

Barb said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time...Happy Birthday to your hubby!

quiltfool said...

Happy belated to your hubby. Looks like you have a house full! Lane

Micki said...

Looks like you had a lovely celebration...Happy Birthday to your husband.
Micki

Pat said...

I'm glad it was such a nice celebration. Sarah and her dad sure have the same smile! That cake looks HUGE and delicious, too. You MADE that? Wow...I'm really impressed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails