Monday, April 19, 2010

Leaving for Paducah


Here I come Paducah!  I will try to post my adventures each evening.  Not sure what there will be take pics of but I hope to have some neat pictures to remember my trip.  I almost did not make it.  My mom went back into the hospital yesterday but is doing well and said I had to go and buy her something.  She said it will be worth it if I bring back something great. 
Here is where my husband and I am going to be staying.  It is about a 30 min drive but it seems just perfect.  It is in Grand Rivers and it is called Lighthouse Landing Marina


We have dinner reservations for Tuesday night here:  It is supposed to be a Grand River's main attraction, Patti's 1880  Settlement Restaurant

To fellow bloggers who are going...Debbie and Nancy, You have my cell phone so please call me so we can meet! 

7 comments:

Pat said...

Have a great time! I know AQS won't allow posting of the quilt photos, but you will find other things to take pictures of, I'm sure. I'm glad your mom is doing better.

Allie said...

I'm so jealous! Have so much fun!

Loris said...

Can't wait to hear how fun it is and see some photos. Enjoy!

Trish said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Terriaw said...

Wow, you are going to have SO much fun! I wish I were going too. Be sure to take some pictures and report back to us on your festivities!

Nancy said...

and you have mine!! so call me for lunch on Friday!
Can't wait to meet you...

julieQ said...

Tuck me in that suitcase too! Seriously, hope you have a wonderful time! And that your Mom does well too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails