Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dear Jane's D3 Jason's Jacks

This block only took me about 1 hour this morning.  After completing it was time for bed.  When I get home in the morning after working all night, I usually can't just go to sleep, I have to unwind.  Doing this one by hand applique was easy and fast, that's why I picked it to do during a stretch of 4 shifts in a row.  This fabric is the left over fabric found in my mom's stash last week, it matches the blocks I found.  It has to be about 30 years old.    

BTW...the photo won the question debate:  Scanned block versus the Photo block (see last post)!

9 comments:

Barb said...

You are doing a super job!!!

Angela said...

Fantastic! Love that you incorporated fabric from your Mom's stash! I am still waiting for my background fabric - itching to start! :o)

Jackie said...

This block looks great! Went back to your last post and the colors are so different in the scanned vs. photo. The colors are definitely better in the photo picture.

Loris said...

Nothing like hand quilting for relaxation and unwinding!

Pat said...

Another great job, Steph. I'm hoping to go to the quilt shop today....first time going there since I went with Kathy, you, and your mom.

Dee said...

Beautiful block! I'm in awe of you and sewing, nursing, mommy, daughtering skills! LOL

Greg said...

Nice block..You've got some wicked hand skills!!!

Micki said...

That's a wonderful block! I love it!
Micki

Allie said...

LOVE this block!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails